Belongs To You - TS

✍ Belongs To You ✍

✍ Shot - 1 ✍

She was standing on terrace lost in thoughts at Sharma Nivas, she was back at her mother's place after Mr Bajaj gave her divorce papers and declared that he is granting her freedom, freeing her of from prison and the loyalty that bound to him in the name of marriage when he gave divorce to her it shocked and surprised her but at that moment she felt immense happiness but now why can't she find the same happiness and eagerness to marry Anurag which was present in her prior to five hours or when she stepped inside the Sharma Nivas along with her mother who wanted to marry her daughter with all the rituals and customs. Why do her thoughts are wandering towards Kuki and him.

Her thoughts are so confusing that she felt like she is going to faint any minute now, she was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt someone's presence behind her and when she turned around she saw her mother looking at her.

"What happened Priyu?" Veena asked her and Prerana continued to look at her mother in the eye continuously searching for something even for what she didn't know which is frustrating her to no end.

"Priyu, What are you looking at?" Veena asked her daughter frustratingly which snapped Prerana out of her stupor.

"Nothing Maa, just thinking how much has changed in my life in last four-five months, I mean Anurag marrying Komolika, then separation, trust issues between us, then Ronit issue followed by me marrying Rish- Mr Bajaj, then everything and at last him divorcing me and uniting me and Anurag today, that's it, everything is just revolving in my head that's it," Prerana confessed to her mother.

"Priyu that is past which should be erased and new chapter should be written in that place and now I'm happy because you are marrying to the man you love and who is the perfect partner to you, Onu is best for you beta, don't remember unnecessarily things and get your health spoiled, go and sleep tomorrow is your sagai," Veena said and left from there for the first time ignoring her daughter's inner turmoil.

Prerana sat on the swing on the terrace and closed her eyes and immediately was assaulted by Rishab and Kuki's images, the time they spent together as a family, her and Kuki as mother-daughter, the dance she had with Mr Bajaj on the insistence of Kuki on her birthday, his dimple smile which is reserved only for their daughter later for her, his comfort, support and mainly his loyalty towards her and she jerked opened her eyes which became wide after realizing what she is feeling for her husb- ex-husband but still she didn't sign on the papers that mean she is Mrs Bajaj and now she knows what she wants and where does she and to whom she belongs too. She entered her room and called Mr Mehra and asked her to make some arrangements and went to sleep thinking whatever tomorrow is going to happen will decided whether her decision will mend her life or will break it apart.

Next Morning came early to People of Basu Bari and Sharma Nivas and everyone was excited and was buzzing with happiness and excitement while Prerana got ready at slow pace knowing today she is going to witness a huge drama if she knows KakiMaa correctly, after an hour Prerana along with her family reached Basu Bari.

"Namaste Veena Bhabhi," Moloy Basu greeted the family while Mohini Basu stood beside him with permanent frown and disgust in her eyes which made Prerana fume but she controlled it for time being and everyone started to wait for Anurag as he was out saying he has an important work before the sagai gets done.