~ MH - 7 ~

"It's alright baby, your baby brother is just sleepy, I know you are happy and excited to meet him, come on, touch him, nothing will happen," Rishab said and Kukki touched the baby in wonder before starting to grin placing peppering kisses on his father's cheeks and her baby brother's cheeks with love and excitement of meeting her brother making Rishab laugh at her with love and fondness of seeing his children happy.

Rishab entered inside along with their son and daughter slowly not to disturb but she was already awake but there was a different kind of glow on her face of after birth and a small serene and happy smile on her lips, as they entered she sat straight with help of pillows on her back as support and extended her arms to take her son in her warmth.

"I am proud of you Biwi, you did it," Rishab said and sie hugged her while both of them gazed at their daughter who was busy making face at her baby brother to make him smile which made them look at each other and smile. their moment was interrupted by the sound of the door opening and looked up to see Prerana's mother, sister, and Anurag entering inside along with Basu family remaining membered and Prerana rolled her eyes and internally groaned knowing their another drama on the way and she is quite exhausted already with all that happened in last 48 hours.

"Prerana, how can you ruthlessly throw someone and punish them for the crimes they committed without any morals, are those the morals and ethics I have taught you?" Veena questioned her daughter angrily and Prerana lifted her hand to stop for a moment.

"Mr. Bajaj, take kids and go out for a moment please, I don't want them to witness any of this," Prerana said strongly and he looked at her for a moment and nodded his head "Be careful Biwi, you are not recovered yet," Rishab said and walked out.

"The Morals and Ethics doesn't reduce the pain of the betrayal my husband face in their hands or the scars they inflicted on him and my daughter so I don't care about them when I am dealing with the people who caused pain to any one of them," Prerana replied sternly shocking everyone "Di, doesn't mean you will fall to their level and you are doing all of this who married against your consent and is ruthless, arrogant and cruel enough to snatch Basu publications and Bari from Anurag and his family, he never loved you and married you just for his daughter being selfish, I-" Shivani said "That's enough Shivani Sharma, you are not an elder to question mine or my husband's motives on what we did, do you get it and I don't regret even an ounce for what I did because they deserve it, they are not Rishab's family because they chose to betray that man who gets and does everything on their whim so they can have a comfortable life and not feel any pain or suppressed desires but they chose to break his heart while endangering our daughter's life and as his wife and a mother I'm not going to sit silent let people allow to hurt my husband just because he doesn't express or show his emotions doesn't mean I cannot understand his silence and pain, I very well know what he is feeling now right now but he is a master in masking his emotions within himself and Maa if it is needed I will do this again and again these in my life as I won't let anyone walk away after crushing my husbad heart under their feet and childern after causing them pain because they will be facing me Mrs. Prerana Rishab Bajaj," Prerana declared firmly shocking everyone while Rishab was looking at her with pain and love from outside the door.

"Prerana, How can you talk with Maa like this and whatever you did with them is cruel and very ruthless," Anurag shouted unable to see her love and care for Rishab which was his in his mind and he deserved it.

"Who are you to interfere in between my family matters Mr. Basu?" Prerana asked calmly which made Anurag look at her in shock along with others while she continued talking not giving chance to anyone "My husband has already warned you to stay away from me and our family matters, but you being you never listen to anything first time itself, I don't want any of your or your family members shadow or mere presence in my life but my hands are tied to do something about this matter but that doesn't mean I will stay silent if someone touches them," Prerana continued looking at Anurag's direction and he glared at her for what she said  "You love me-" Anurag was going to say more but was interrupted by her who showed her hand.