~ Second Chance - TS ~

Part - 1

She was standing on the terrace for few minutes and then started roaming in agitation and irritation coupled with anxiousness, restlessness, and anger while pain and betrayal were hidden underneath, after what Anurag did to get her back in his life, by framing Mr. Bajaj in his accident, acting as if he was injured and was ill but in truth, it was just his obsession of his to get herb back had detached her from him and her feelings towards him completely.

The man who married her forcefully as a deal has become something more than an ignorant part of life and vitality to her existence as Anurag's actions pushed her close towards the person who always kept his promise and took care and protected as a man who does that to his wife.

She knew that she needs to sort out this situation and her feeling towards the man who holds a major part of her life now if she wants to have a peaceful and happy life and that too without the influence of her family who is yet to talk to her properly as thy hold Anurag as an important member of their family, Basus or Mr. Bajaj and she knows who can help her with this.

They were more important to, they were hidden part of her life about whom no knows even her Baba when he was alive, she never knew why she kept it a secret and never shared with anyone maybe it was because she knew if they know she needs to share them too with others which she wasn't willing to but she knows they are the only people who can help her., she took a deep breath before calling as she was couldn't contact them because of all the drama that is happening in her life.

"Hello, Can we meet today at our regular place?" Prerana Question nervously and after hearing the answer, a small smile bloomed on her lips,

"Thank you, I will be there by 3:00 if I'm late for few minutes then do not panic," Prerana said and hung up and took a deep breath as a small hope bloomed in her heart that everything is going to be okay.

Prerana walked towards the kitchen with a small smile which shocked Basus who were in the hall along with Massi and Tanvi while Anurag blocked her way to the kitchen and she looked up at him with a blank face without any emotions as Kuki will be back in an hour and she will be hungry, so she wanted to coom her favorite white pasta today.

"What is it, Mr. Basu?" Prerana questioned him and others shockingly as she called him formally with his surname while she always called him by name.

"Prerana, Bajaj is lying, he is responsible for my accident, he himself confessed this to me last night, you don't know what type of person he is and if you will, you will never allow him to be a part of our lives," Anurag said and she took a deep breath before answering him to control her annoyance and bubbling anger in her gut at him.

"Mr. Basu, I don't want to talk to you about this anymore, as I had given my word that I will not discuss anymore and I don't need a certificate of character as to what Mr Bajaj is because I know and can feel what he is and I will be the one to decide who will be part of my life and who will be not," Prerana said and walked inside ignoring him and others who looked at her in shock and surprise.

After Kukki arrived, she fed her lunch and put her down to nap, and got ready wearing a plain white Anarkali suit, made her hairs curls in the end with simple makeup but did not forget to wear the symbols of the marriage and made her way down to the hall where Rishab, Anurag along with others were doing their own business when they saw her, both Anurag and Rishab were mesmerized by the beauty, she was looking gorgeous and stunning even in a simple attire that had both of them rooted on the spot, She can see the admiration in Bajaj's eyes while she can see love, anger, and lust in Anurag's eyes but she shook her head and walked down.