~ Shot - 2 ~

Prerana was mind was reeling with the thoughts and the realisation of the changed feelings she has now towards her husband, she came out of her thoughts when she felt two little entwined around her waist where her daughter was crying furiously which nade her frown and she looked at her husband who was looking helpless as even he doesn't know the real reason behind his little girl's crying...

Prerana kneeled in front of her daughter, wiped her tears, kissing her forehead with all the love she never felt for anyone before and shook her head indicating her daughter not to cry.

"Baby, You love Mamma?" Preranan question for which Kukki nodded her head positively. "Will you please tell me what made my baby cry?" Prerana asked and Kukki looked around them and shook her head and Prerana understood that her daughter is scared of someone or something which made her angry but controlled it, "Baby, Mamma is promising you, no one will say anything to you, tell me please?" Prerana questioned her patiently in a soft voice.

"Mamma, that friend said you are going to go away leaving me and Papa," Kukki said and wailed in fear of being left by her mother pointing towards Anurag and Prerana felt her blood boil but she controlled her anger not to scare her daughter even more while Rishab felt pain in his heart seeing his daughter crying for his wife and with the thought of Prerana going away from him and his life.

"Baby, I'm not going anywhere leaving you and Papa, if I will go I will take you both with me and I promise I will never leave you," Prerana said leaving Rishab, Anurag and Basu family in shock.

"Promise Mamma," Kukki signed forwarding her hand "Promise Baby," Prerana said promising and kissed her head and hugged her daughter close to her heart.

"Chandhu," Prerana called out and he came out of the kitchen "Yes Mam," He said " Take Kukki to her room and stay there until I come and feed her the cake I made in the afternoon but only a small piece of it, as it is dinner time," Prerana instructed " Okay Mam," Chandhu said and came forward to take Kukki when she clutched her mother tightly.

"Baby, I'm not going anywhere, I want to talk with your friend and once I'm finished, I will come and get you, then you, me and Papa can have dinner on the terrace looking at stars okay?" Prerana asked and Kukki nodded her head enthusiastically which made Prerana laugh softly while Kukki ran towards her room to play with her toys.

Prerana took a deep breath once Kukki left to her room and her eyes were filled with fire and anger, she turned toward Anurag who was looking at her all this time in shock along with others which she ignored royally and marched towards him and gave a strong slap with such a force that his lower lip was busted and blood started oozing and she heard simultaneous shouts.

"Mrs Bajaj/ Prerana"She heard but she could not stop herself from slapping Anurag once again and Rishab and everyone else looked at her in stunned silence.

"Mrs Bajaj, what are you doing? Have you gone mad? Did you lose your mind?" Rishab shouted at her pulling her away from Anurag while she glared at him and he raised her eyebrow looking at her mutinously.

"I will talk with you later, Mr Rishab Bajaj, for now, it will do both of us good, if you keep quiet," Prerana said and Rishab looked at that surprised.

"You are no one to speak in such a way with my daughter Anurag, you doesn't have any right over her or the people who her in her life as such you are not the one to decide whether I will be a part of her life or not, you are not entitled to it," Prerana said and everyone can hear the barely restrained anger in her voice.

"Prerana, how dare you to raise a hand at my son, I knew how characterless and shameless you are but standing right in our house you dared to slap my son, I will not-" Mohini Basu shouted recovering from her shock raised her hand to slap her.