~ Shot - 3 ~

"I'm Pregnant and this is Rishab Bajaj's Child and I will marry you if you can accept it as your own, so can you do it?" Prerana asked looking straight in tto eyes of Anurag who eyes displayed hate, disgust, and anger immediately which made Prerana's decision solidified while Rishab was looking at with open mouth and wide eyes.

"How Dare You Prerana, you say you love me but you chose to give my name to his blood, I will kill you Prerana with y bare hands, how can you be so characterless and you are nothing but a whore and I can tell from the looks on Bajaj's face even he doesn't know that you whore out yourself to someone else and now you are saying I should agree to marry you," Anurag shouted and Prerana just smirked looking at him.

"What did you think that it is easy for you to get me back in your life if I don't want you, your family or my ex-family's shadow in present and future of my family to happen that I need to wipe out my past completely and I'm doing that, do you know Mr Basu, what are the second set of documents you and your sister have signed?" Prerana asked.

"What the hell are you playing at now? What even more you want from our family, you snatched everything from us, and what else is left?" Tapur asked while Prerana smirked looking at Anurag.

"I think your brother will love to know the child he called is his own blood and here is the proof which is DNA and the documents he and Nivedita signed is stating that he is giving up his responsibilities and rights completely to me and my husband Rishab Bajaj and he cannot call the child his ever and if he ever tries to reach the baby by any means there will be legal action taken against him and the people who helped him and by the way Tapur, my revenge is not yet completed, there is much more to come because today you people wi pay every tear I shed and every humiliation I felt and the pain and tears my husband went through because of your family," Prerana said while Anurag stood numb and frozen in his place seeing the reports, just then-Police entered inside and arrested Mohini and Moloy Basu who looked at her in shock while Veena, Shivani were glaring at her.

Police took them away and Anurag song with Anupam, Tapur, and Nivedita packed their bags and left their Basu Baari, and when Anurag was at threshold Prerana stopped and look at him in the eye.

"Don't you think you owe an apology to someone here Mr Basu?" Prerana asked ruthlessly and Anurag turned towards Rishab.

"I'm sorry for trying to destroy your Daughter's happiness and your family, and I'm sorry for what my Mother and Father did too," Anurag said and Rishab looked at him before turning his face away because his sorry will not bring his parents back nor the pain and nights where he cried for them until he fell asleep.

"Anurag Basu with this your and your family chapter is closed in my life forever and I hope you will not make a mistake entering my life for revenge or something because you will find yourself facing the wrath of Bajaj's," Prerana said and Anurag walked out without saying anything.

"Prerana, I have been silent all this time but this is enough, Today if you choose this man then this will be the last time you will call me as your mother or this family like yours, so the choice is yours because I can't have a man who knows only how to destroy a life whom I can't call as my son-in-law," Veena said and Prerana turned towards her mother.

"Maa, I will tell you why I chose my husband over Anurag whom you chose for me and even then you think I did wrong then I can't do anything," Prerana said and Veena along with Rishab looked at her in surprise.