~ MH - 4 ~

Rishab came down the stairs with a tie in his hands and looked around for Prerana and saw her in the kitchen while their daughter was beside her on the kitchen slab looking at her mother with concentration while Prerana continued cooking all the while talking softly to Kukki which made him smile and he made his way towards them ignoring everyone else who was in the hall chatting among themselves.

"Good Morning Wifey," Rishab said softly hugging her from the back which made her turn upwards with a smile while Kukki kissed his cheek as a greeting to which he did the same.

"Good Morning Hubby," Prerana said by caressing his left cheek softly which made him smile.

"Baby, go and get your Dora Backpack and water bottle," Prerana said as she can sense Rishab's hands on her stomach under her saree caressing her softly which is creating havoc in her to control the desires that are raising in her while Kukki nodded her head and ran.

"You, Mr. Hubby, What do you think you are doing?" Prerana asked sternly but it doesn't have an effect as her cheeks were red indicating what she is feeling.

"I am romancing my wife," Rishab said as a matter of fact and she glared at him while her cheeks turned pinker and he laughed loudly while she turned back to the stove, to hide her blush while he hugged her once again.

"You aren't going to the office?" She asked "I don't wanna leave you and go," Rishab replied and she frowned before smiling.

"You have to as you said we need to wrap everything so that we don't need to return here once again," Prerana said and he pouted before shaking his head and forwarding his tie to her and she laughed softly and continued chuckling while he frowned at that.

"What is so funny Wifey, that you are laughing?" Rishab questioned and she shook her head before answering.

"The Business tycoon and ruthless Rishab Bajaj, don't know how to wear a tie which is rather funny," She said and he blushed at that.

"Well, if you didn't remove the knots made by servants for me wear immediately then this wouldn't have happened and you are exerting yourself by doing all this," He said and she shook her head.

"Rishab, I am getting bored sitting at home doing nothing while you are at the office and Kukki is at school, I have to do something if not I will go crazy until this little one comes and I start studying once again," Prerana explained him softly and he smiled a little before tilting head upwards and making her look into his eyes.

"That is the reason I said you to look after the accounts of our company as you were always bright in that field which does not exhaust you much and will have time for yourself and us but you are not listening," Rishab said and she smiled at him.

"I know and I can understand from where you are coming from but before that, I want to complete my PG in it so that no one will say I am solely looking at them because I am Bajaj and your wife and I am always interested in Fashion rather than this math which is your fort by the way," Prerana said and he nodded his head.

"I know and I will always be there for you to support whatever decisions you make," Rishab said and she smiled before kissing him soundly on his cheek which made him laugh.

"I am taking Kukki with me to Sharma Nivas to meet with Maa, I want to know where they stand in my life before I move on completely from this place and people attached to it," Prerana said softly and Rishab nodded his head.

"Prerana, you don't have to inform me where you are going or taking Kukki with you, she is your daughter as much as mine, just inform me when you both are coming back I will pick you up and I will drop you now," Rishab said and Prerana nodded her head and kukki came running inside with her backpack and bottle.