Chapter- 5

NEXT DAY..

AT HOSPITAL..

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO.. NO!"

"YES.. YES!"

"Mom.. Please!"

Sujata huffed in annoyance.. why was it so difficult to feed a soup to her son?

"Sanskar.. you will become healthy if you drink this.."

Sanskar raised his one eyebrow, "mom, mein baccha nahi hoon.. you can't make me drink this tasteless soup by saying such things.."

The door opened and Swara entered inside and seeing her, Sujata started to complain, "dekh chori.. how much tantrums is he showing to drink this soup?"

"Mom, if he doesn't want then don't give him.."

Sujata blinked her eyes hearing her, was it really Swara? Sanskar also couldn't believe it..

"but the doctor told to give him only liquid food chori.."

"haan mom, what if he is not drinking soup? He will definitely drink the kaada you make.. hai na Sanskar?"

She asked and his eyes got widened hearing her, "there is no way I am drinking that bitter kaada!"

"soch lo Mr. Maheshwari.. tasteless soup or bitter kaada.. choice is yours!"

"mujhe blackmail karogi?"

"ji bilkul!"

Sanskar turned his face from them and Swara said, "fine then! Mom, aap ghar jao, prepare the kaada and bring it here.."

"haa chori.." She said enthusiastically and almost rushed near the door when Sanskar said, "I will drink soup.."

Sujata's face fell, "arey! How excited I was to prepare it.." she said sadly.. Swara smiled and went near Sanskar, she took the soup bowl, filling a spoon with soup, she slowly blew air over it and then kept it near his mouth, he gave a helpless look, "please.. I don't want to drink it.." he tried for the last time..

"teek hai.. Mom! Aap kaada.."

"no.. no.. I am drinking!"

Sanskar said immediately and opened his mouth and drank the soup..

"ab mein kaada na banao?" Sujata asked looking at them, Sanskar quickly nodded a big no.. Swara winked at Sujata who smiled secretly and then went from there..

Swara continued to make him drink soup and he was drinking it quietly with a sad face, she looked at him and said, "when you will get fine, I will definitely give you all your favorite tasty food.. okay?" he still remained silent.. "my my.. Sanskar, do you get any burning smell? Someone is burning in anger.." Sanskar gave her a look and started saying,

"when I woke up in the morning, you were not there.."

Swara blinked her eyes realizing that all the tantrums he was showing was because he couldn't see her face first in the morning..

"Sanskar! I just went home to get fresh.. you were sleeping and also Mom was here early.. so I just thought.."

He interrupted her explanation and said, "you could have woke me up na? you know I want to see your face first in the morning, how could you forget? I know I have forgotten so many months but definitely our this habit would have not changed.. I am sure!"