Chapter- 3

No words came out of her mouth to see him talking about Pari Bhabhi, Uttara's marriage and that monster Rajat.. that's a closed chapter! Why is he acting like he has no clue about it? Somewhere her mind lightly guessing the possibilities of what could have happened to him..

"Swara.. listen! You are scaring me.. everything is fine, right?"

He was getting scared seeing her pale face.. have they failed in stopping the marriage? Has that Rajat won?.. had he let his innocent sister go in the hands of that devil? he gulped thinking of the worst possibilities and shook her.. "Swara?" and that just brought her into senses..

"Sanskar.. woh.." she stammered not knowing what to say.. "just a minute Sanskar.. wait.. I will be back..", she said and immediately ran out and that only worried him more.. "lekin.." he tried stopping her but then sighed as she was already out of the room.. he waited impatiently and after few minutes, Swara walked in along with his mom and doctor.. the doctor checked him and after a few questions.. they realized his lagging in time,

"Mr. Maheshwari.. it's January!"

Sanskar was shocked hearing it.. "but.." he was numb hearing it, how come just suddenly he wake up and people are telling him that,

"he is suffering from amnesia.. he has forgotten his few months of life..", the doctor said turning to Swara and Sujata..

"no..", a whisper came out of Sanskar's mouth.. "you are lying.. how I can't remember? No.." Swara and Sujata got worried seeing him, they went near him and Sanskar immediately held Swara's hand.. "Swara.. how is it possible? I don't feel like time has passed! How can I be just blank?.. no.." Sujata got teary eyed seeing his helplessness.. she kept her hand on his head and he turned towards her.. "Mom.. yeh sab kya hai? You said na, that I had accident? Where was it and how?" he closed his eyes tightly and shook his head as if he is trying to remember but nothing came in his mind, the last thing he remember is he, Swara, Ragini and Laksh thinking on how to stop the marriage.. nothing after that, just nothing.. it was blank.. he grew frustrated and clutched his head tightly.. he tried to think again, a dim flash of memory of his family crossed him but nothing clear and specific.. he tried again, tried hard but just felt his head bursting with pain and he fell into a pitch of darkness..

"Sanskar.."..

"Sanskar no.."

Swara and Sujata got extremely worried seeing him in pain.. they tried to hold him and control and then he fell unconscious scaring both of them..

---------------------------------------------------

"he has fainted due to stress.. his reaction was absolutely normal.. he couldn't digest the fact that time has passed and he don't realize it! it's natural for him to be curious and stress himself to the extreme to remember everything.. he could even harm itself in his frustration.."

Swara gasped hearing the doctor's words.. Sujata's condition was no less too..

"he needs a peaceful environment now.. proper health and medication will gradually help him to remember everything, it is also possible he never remembers anything!.. he should be just patient and calm, don't give him any sort of stress as it can be really harmful for him.."

The doctor sounded really serious and strict, he had no intention to scare them but it was essential that they understand his critical condition and just behave accordingly.. they both nodded to him silently and moved out of doctor's cabin and both walked lost in their thoughts on the corridor..

"peaceful environment?"

Sujata whispered, and they both looked at each other, their life was anything but peaceful now.. they both sat on the chairs placed there..