New Danger

Everything went according to Kougyoku's plan. The three went to the island, Morgiana and Gyoku left to talk to their friends, and the others stayed leaving Kouen in charge for the time being.

Kougyoku left the empire saying that she left Kouen in charge since she has something political to discuss with Reim so that no one would be suspicious.

As expected Yamraiha and Titus agreed to help and keep it a secret.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Yamraiha: I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have sent Aladdin. But, being sorry won't find him. I promise to do whatever I can. He is my dear disciple afterall. -she winked then smiled-.
~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Titus: I'm sure that by this time Aladdin is doing his best to come back to us. So we should do our part. Aladdin is my friend, I'll do all that i can to help him. Let's all work together to bring our friend back!

Kougyoku: Thank you Titus. Yes, we will definitely find Aladdin.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Inside the gate with Aladdin and Tess)

It turns out that Tess just got to the certain room where Aladdin was at the same time. He was walking for a long time trying to find an exit but the doors there just leads from one room to another. He wasn't sure how long he's been there since there is no night. The sun doesn't set, no weather changes. It was so confusing and Tess didn't make any progress until he saw Aladdin.

Now both of them are walking towards a certain direction when suddenly they heard a roar.

Tess: Well that sounds familiar

Aladdin: It's the dragon!

They turned around and was motionless since they didn't even realize that the dragon was so close. Just at their backs.

Aladdin tightened his grip on his staff and got ready to cast a spell when suddenly the dragon glowed. Slowly the dragon shrinked and turned to a human figure. The person walked towards them revealing a woman (picture 👆 there).

?: It's been so long since I had some visitors.

Aladdin: Who are you?

?: The real question is who are you.

Aladdin: ...

?: Oh well, it seems like your not from around here so let me help you.

Tess: You don't even know us.

?: And you don't even know each other too. Right? Are you sure you could trust each other? Are you sure that the other person is who he said he is?
I'm offering help so just accept it.

The two young man looked at each other and to the woman in front of them.

?: You've entered another world. Or what you call other dimension. I could sense a little death from you (looking at Tess), and strange magic from you(at Aladdin)

Aladdin: So you're telling me that that gate was a passage to another world. It can't be that simple to cross.

Tess: Aladdin you know about this too. My parents and the others have been discussing this in Alma Torran.

?: Of course it's not that simple. But days ago there had been weird stuff going on to the world. Portals just appeared everywhere and that gate appeared out of nowhere.

Aladdin: The battle with David...

?: Yes, it was caused by the battle of your world. It affected us too. And so was Ill Illah. That's why your here. (Pointing at Tess)

Aladdin: So it did have a huge impact.

Tess: Wait. It can't be possible.

Aladdin: Eh?

Tess: You told me that your battle against David was months ago but she said the occurrence of the gate was just days ago. So it isn't because of David. Unless...

Aladdin: Unless time flows different here from our world.

Tess: Yes.

?: What smart little boys. You got that right. Time here flows slower than your world. Months there are just days here.

Aladdin, Tess: No way!

?: And you can't go back. The gate, I destroyed it right after you passed through.

Tess: Who are you and why do you know all of this

?: If you're asking for my name it is Ariadne. As to why I know this, I am a magician. I know everything about your world.

Aladdin: Why did you destroy the gate? And why just now?

Ariadne: I can't pass through the gate. No one from here can but you could. You see, I want to go to your world. To rule over it. -smile-

Tess: You already said you can't pass through

Ariadne flew in the sky and brought out a wand. She casted a spell and pointed her wand at Aladdin.

Aladdin felt weak. He was being drained, his energy, and his magoi. Aladdin's body was glowing and something is being absorbed from him to the wand. "I'm taking the residuals that got stuck to you from the gate".

Tess determined to save Aladdin took Aladdin's staff that was lying on the ground and attacked Ariadne with his light magic.

The woman was struck down from the sky and fell but she perfectly landed on her feet.

"Well, well. I didn't know you're a magician too. But your too late. The residues of the gate from Aladdin is my key to go to your world. Bye bye". She raised her wand and a flash of light appeared. When everything was clearing out the woman was gone and succeeded in going to Aladdin's world.

Tess: Aladdin! Are you alright?!

Aladdin: I can't let her destroy our world.

Aladdin tried to stand up but fell right back. He has lost so much strength. He was still in pain but he didn't care. He was troubled by the woman's words.

Aladdin: I must go back!

Tess: Stop! You can't go back with a condition like that. You can't stop her if you're weak!

Aladdin: Y-you're right.

Tess: She said it herself. We can't go back. It's impossible.

Aladdin: I've learned something great from a friend.

Tess: And that is?

Aladdin: Nothing is impossible. When times seem hopeless, he never gives up and make a solution that no one would have ever think of.

Tess: I've met someone like that too. When all of us felt hopeless, he gave us all hope and we made something impossible possible.

Aladdin: That's why we shouldn't give up!

Tess: Yeah! We will find a way! It may not be my world but it's where you live, and i won't let it suffer the same fate as Alma Torran. I will help you. I am your big brother after all. -wink-