Mission

As soon as the sun rose Aladdin set of on his journey. Well, he just teleported to be exact. He was welcomed by a woman with glasses and a purple hair who is currently holding a whip.

"Instructor Myers!"

"Aladdin. You've grown so much. Your so tall now. And i know that your magic is much much more powerful"

"Of course instructor! With yours and everyone elses guidance i became who i am today. A powerful magician!"

"I know. I'm so proud of you!"

Myers pulled Aladdin in a hug with his head against her breasts crying with pride because her former student has grown so much.

The two of them headed to the school and was on their way to Yamraiha's office when a student told them that she was on the porch.

"Instructor? Why didn't Yamu san come to meet me too?"

"Oh! It's because she had an unexpected, or she prefers to call him unwelcomed guest."

"Eh?"

They were nearing the porch. They saw a blue-haired person who is evidently Yamraiha and next to her is a dark-skinned man with white hair.

"Aladdin!" Yamraiha shouted and started running towards him.

"Miss Yam!" *smile*

"Hey Aladdin. Nice to see you"

"Mister Sharrkan?"

"What's with the tone Aladdin? Not happy to see me?"

"Uh no. I just didn't expect to see you here"

"Now that Aladdin is here, you can now go back to your country. I'm sure that many girls are waiting for your return" Yamraiha said while still facing Aladdin.

"What?! I just got here.
And also, you know that's not true!"

"Say Aladdin why don't we go somewhere along with miss Myers to talk about the incident" Yamuraiha said ignoring Sharrkan's presence

"What?! Don't ignore me stupid magician!

"What did you say baldy?!"

"Im not bald stupid!"

"Idiotic swordsman"

And there they go. Started another fight. Water everywhere and scratches on the wall caused by Sharrkan's sword. No one even dared to stop them. Not even Myers or Aladdin. Their fight went on for almost an hour until their finally exhausted.

Sharrkan: "Geez. I tried to come here and try to be decent for once and just talk and have a cup of coffee. But I guess that will never happen."

Yam: If you have no other business I suggest you leave.

Sharrkan: Alright alright.

Sharrkan started to walk away and head for his ship when he stopped and turned around. Facing Aladdin. "Hey kiddo make sure Yamraiha doesn't get a boyfriend ok?" He said and blinked. "Stay single Yamraiha!". He then turned around and went. Yamraiha not getting what he meant was pissed once more.

Aladdin: I may be innocent and all but when it comes to something like this, i guess Yamu-san is far more innocent than I am. Heh-heh

Myers: I guess your right.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

In Yamraiha's office with Yam and Aladdin. Yamraiha went to a shelf and took a map. She spread it on the table and pointed a certain place

Yam: This is where i sensed the unsteady rukh. I'm not sure when it started but what were sure of is that it wasn't like that before. I'm guessing that it has something to do with six months ago.

Al: It could be. During that time the sacred palace was destroyed. The magi system disappeared. Dungeons started moving and powerful spells were cast.

Yam: Exactly. One of those incidents must have caused something like this. For now it doesn't seem like a threat but it's better to be safe

Al: I understand. I'll go investigate this matter myself.

Yam: You're not going there alone are you?

Al: I am.

?: Nope. That's not gonna happen.

Al & Yam: Alibaba?

Alibaba: Hey Miss Yamraiha, Aladdin.

Aladdin: Alibaba? What are you doing here?

Alibaba: I came here to help you. Isn't it obvious? Hey, we promised right? To go on adventures together?

Aladdin: But what about Mor? And your company.

Alibaba: Well Morgiana wasn't happy at first but then she understood. For the company, yes it is important but i prioritize my friend.

Aladdin: Are you sure?

Alibaba: What the heck Aladdin. Is that even a question? Let's get going!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

In the Kou palace, Morgiana, Hakuei, and Kougyoku were all sitting in the garden. Hakuei was assisting Kougyoku since she really have a strong head ache due to last nights drinking.

Mor: Empress what happened to you?

Gyoku: Please stop being so formal. Were friends remember. Just call me Gyoku.

Ei: She got drunk last night because of little Aladdin. Oh yeah. He's grown already so little can't be used to describe him now.

Gyoku: Hakuei!

Ei: What? Morgiana is a woman too you know. I'm sure she understands. *Wink*

Mor: I sure do. But i gotta ask, why Aladdin Gyoku?

Gyoku: *extremely blushing* "W-what? Were just friends and that's that.

Ei: Oh? So why the tomato face dear?

Gyoku: Hakuei!

Ei: Hehe.

Gyoku: Say, Morgiana why are you alone. Aladdin told me both you and Alibaba are coming.

Mor: Alibaba went to Magnostadt to see Aladdin. I really wanted to go with them but Alibaba insisted that i stay behind since he was sure they'd be quick.

Gyoku: Did Aladdin tell you what exactly is he going to do?

Mor: Yes, he did. Didn't he tell you?

Gyoku: No, im afraid not. But im sure he has a good reason. And besides, he's really close with the both of you and im just some other friend so its understandable.

Ei & Mor: Kougyoku...

Both Hakuei and Morgiana were concerned about Kougyoku's thought since they both know that Aladdin cares about Kougyoku more than she thinks. Its just that, Aladdin was not sure if Kougyoku even cared and so he didn't bother to tell her. And he also didn't want to worry her in case.

Kougyoku has all her brothers with her, not to mention, her sister Hakuei and her friend Morgiana. But still, even though they are close, just like with Alibaba, she tries her best to have a strong front. She wants to keep it altogether in front of them since she respects them. She does respect Aladdin too but their is a feeling inside her that Aladdin would be there even if she's not putting up a strong front. That he would listen to every sorrow, pain, and complaints she is feeling.

Of course her brothers, sister, and friends would accept her for who she is but she didn't feel it. It was only Aladdin that she felt comfortable being her true self.