The news

After three days, with the help of Judar's magic, they finally arrived at Kou. Normally it would take them few days by boat but since Judar was not the type to wait, he teleported them whenever he can. He even considered leaving Alibaba behind and let him travel on the boat alone but unfortunately Hakuryuu has other plans.

No one at Kou knew that they were returning since the plan was for Hakuryuu and Judar to just check on Aladdin and Alibaba and then come back to Kou to report.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(At Kou with the empress and fer siblings)

"After months of waiting we finally have the contract regarding the new rules on territories. It may have been resolved already but we have to agree on some more matters with the other leaders."

Kougyoku was explaining and telling everything that's been decided and written on the new contract during the meeting of the leaders to her siblings. Though she may be empress, she still always consider her brother and sister's advices and recommendations.

She would prefer hearing everyone elses opinion on a certain matter and consider it. She would use all the things they tell her to make and decide an even more better or the best resolve to that certain case.

Although she may act a little immature sometimes, she still is a proper young woman when she has to. Out of work they are her friends and siblings but when it is time to be serious, she treats them as advisers, elders, and co-protectors of their empire. But now, she is faced with a problem that even she, has no solution.

"Aladdin, Alibaba... Where are you?..."

Tears were about to escape the empress' eyes when she was interrupted by a loud knock on her door.

"Kougyoku! Open up! I've got news for you!"

"Kouha?"

(In her thoughts) "News?! Could it be?! Have they finally returned? Has he returned? This is great!"

She was so pumped up. She was so excited that she ran to the door and opened it with a big smile on her face. "Is it them?!" She asked.

"Yes. Our scouts from the sea saw Judar and Hakuryuu along with Alibaba... "

"That's great! Then let's go! No time to waste!" Kougyoku was so happy knowing that they have arrived. She cut Kouha off and grabbed his hand dragging him along the hall. They were running from the palace way down to the docks. It was quite far but this wasn't even felt by Kougyoku. All she thought about are her friends.

Finally the dock isn't that far anymore. They could already see the blond haired man being hugged tightly (and i mean really tight) by Morgiana. She was crying but not because she is sad, it is the opposite. She was so happy. There was also Hakuryuu talking to Hakuei and Judar was surprisingly still around. Koumei, Kouen, and Ka Koubun were already there too. They had such conflicted expressions but Kougyoku didn't notice since she was too excited.

Once she arrived she gave Alibaba a hug and welcomed him back. She them turned to Morgiana and smiled at her. It was her way to say good for you. Now, you don't have to worry about your missing husband. Morgiana, who got what she meant by the smile, smiled back. Kougyoku then started to turn around and look at every direction.

"Alibaba?"

"I'm sorry everyone. I-I was just the o-one to return". Alibaba couldn't face Kougyoku nor everybody else. He felt like it was his fault that Aladdin could not come back. He went there to accompany him only to come back without him.

Gyoku: "O-oh. So... When is he coming back then? Does he has something to do before coming b-back?"

Upon hearing Kougyoku's question Alibaba just looked down avoiding eye contact with everyone. He was tearing up and teardrops started to fall from his eyes. Morgiana, who was not so expressive had her hands covering her mouth. She too, was crying.