Right Resolve

(Kou Empire)

Days passed and Kougyoku and the others have been discussing how in the world would they find Aladdin. The plan Alibaba had was to get help from Kou. Maybe they would have something in mind but as of now, they are still discussing on this matter.

Right now all of them are in the meeting room. It was a private matter so only Kouen, Koumei, Kouha, Kougyoku, Hakuryuu, Hakuei, Judar, Morgiana, and Alibaba were in the room.

Ha: I say we all go search for him all around the world.

Mei: You make it sound simple

Ei: Koumei is right. The world isn't small Kouha.

En: Judar can you track down or even be able to sense Aladdin's rukh?

Judar: Yeah. I can. But it has to be on range. So that's  just the same as looking all over the world and trying to sense it.

Alibaba: What about communication? Aladdin did that when they were at the great rift and it was far.

Judar: Nah. You must have even just a little idea on the person's whereabouts

Ryuu: So that means....

Others: What?

Ryuu: That Judar is useless afterall

Judar: Why You!

Gyoku: Enough! We must figure something out.

Mei: I say we have a search party

Ei: And who would it be?

Ryuu: Im in

Judar: This is going to be fun

Ha: Let's go

Alibaba: I'll go too

Mor: I'm going too

En: We shouldn't act rashly. We may have acquired world peace but there are still people left who hold a grudge on our empire. If you go then our place will be vulnerable.

Ei: But what about Aladdin?

Mei: We don't know where to look. We even have no leads. It would be like looking for a needle in a hay stack

Ha: English please

En: He means it would be difficult, impossible even.

Ryuu: Then why not tell everyone that he is missing and ask their assistance

Ha: Yeah. We can even give a reward

Mei: Your making him look like a wanted criminal

En: Kougyoku what do you think?

All of them turned to the empress. Kougyoku's heart is pounding. Her friend may be in danger. They all don't know what to do. Some resolves may pay a huge price. And her brother En has asked her what she thinks. She is panicking deep inside.

-To her self- "Alright Kougyoku calm down"- She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and started thinking- "Going out to search the whole world would take plenty of years without any lead. Maybe even forever. Also, going out of Kou to search might endanger the empire. Telling the world about Aladdin... No. We can't... What should I do. Come on Kougyoku. Think. Think! Think!..."

Kougyoku opened her eyes and took another deep breath. She looked at her brother and then every one else.

Gyoku: This is what I think.
              We can't just go search the whole world without a lead. So we can't do what brother Ha suggests