My Purpose Is You

Hey Aladdin, do you think I should give up being empress?

What are you saying miss Kougyoku? Are you tired of the responsibilities?

Nah. It's just that since the battle has ended and all seems calm now, wouldn't it be great to see this newly revised world? But I won't be able to do that if I am empress. Don't you think?

Yeah. It does sound great. Starting another adventure. *smile*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Aladdin come here for a sec. will ya"

Everything is doing great. The leaders of every country has resolved their territory issues. Everyone got used to living in a new environment and adopted to the changes of the shape of lands caused by the previous battle. By the way, the battle was 6 months ago. They cope up really fast.

Alibaba's trade has been good so far and he is supported by his wife, Morgianna.

"What is it Alibaba?"

"My dear friend! My favorite companion! *Grinning* The mighty magician!"

"No. I won't. I've used up too much magoi this morning because I had to deal with sone matters"

"What! It's just a short trip. Come on! Do your best friend a favor and help me out Aladdin."

"Like I said I used up too much power. I can't even if I wanted to."

"Alright you made your point. Oh and by the way say hello to Kougyoku for me k? Tell her we'll visit her tomorrow."

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Aren't you going to the palace today?"

"Huh? What made you think of that"

"Well you always go there every afternoon to check on Kougyoku right? So I assumed that you were going today too. Are you not?"

"*Blush* I-It's not just miss K-Kougyoku you know. It's also for other matters."

"Yeah, yeah. 😁😁 What ever you say."

Aladdin flew on his magic turban and went to the palace.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Meanwhile, where Kougyoku is:
She is sitting in the garden with Hakuei

"The weather's lovely isn't it? Kougyoku?
Hey Kougyoku? Are you listening? Gyoku? Earth to my little sister? Helllooooo??" *waving her hand in front of Kougyoku's face*

"H-huh? Ahh sorry. What were you saying again?"

"Hey, it's not like you to be so lost in thought. What is it?"

"W-well, I was thinking, am I good enough? "

"H-huh? What do you mean by that? "

"N-nothing!" *smile*

?: Hi miss Hakuei, miss Kougyoku!

H: Aladdin!

Hakuei got up and hugged Aladdin tightly. Aladdin returned the hug. And it just so happen that Hakuryuu was passing by. He pulled Hakuei away from Aladdin.

Ryuu: Well, that's enough with the hug. But still, nice to see you again Aladdin.

Ei: Hakuryuu? Where have you been

Ryuu: Here and there.
By the way... It seems like you have been visiting daily Aladdin. Not that I'm against it or something. Just curious.

Aladdin: Oh that. I came to see miss Kougyoku! *smiling*

Both Hakuryuu and Hakuei looked at Aladdin then to Kougyoku with a very confused face. When all eyes were on Kougyoku she blushed and then avoided eye contact with everyone.

Gyoku: I-its not what you think. Aladdin! You make it sound different! Geez!
I asked Aladdin to tell me some news happening outside the palace for me to be aware of what was happening..." *still blushing*
I-it's just that.

Ei: Eh? Then why are you blushing? *smirk*

Gyoku: I am not! It's just so hot in here.

Ryuu: Are you sure? Because the breeze is great.

Aladdin: No, Miss Kougyoku is right. It really is hot. Look, even her make up's melting. *smiling sheepishly*

Gyoku: Why you! Brat!

Ei & Ryuu: Ha-ha-ha

Aladdin ran for his life while Kougyoku chased him in the hallway. "Get back here you brat!" Kougyoku's shouting can still be heard by the two who were left in the garden laughing at the witnessed scene.

Ei: You know Hakuryuu, Aladdin has a very good talent.

Ryuu: Eh? What is it?

Ei: Giving people courage even just through words

Ryuu: Yeah...

Ei: And also, making someone really happy and in a split second, making them really mad

Ryuu: Heh-heh. I guess it's just Kougyoku.

Ei: I guess your right. Ahhh... Young love.
So Hakuryuu, when do you plan to get over Morgianna

Ryuu: Hakuei!!!

Ei: I'm just saying you know. You are a good looking man, a prince, a warrior and yet, you're still single"*smirk*🤔🤔🤔

Ryuu: It's because I chose to be single! Not that I was always rejected and ignored and unpopular and unlucky with women!

Ei: My, my. Please don't cry my little brother😏😏

Ryuu: I'm not crying!😤😤

Ei: Everything will be alright. You'll soon find a girl that will cherish and love you

Ryuu: You think???🥺🥺

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
With Aladdin and Kougyoku:

Eventually Kougyoku got tired of chasing Aladdin and stopped. They decided to rest and went to Kougyoku's study to talk.

"GRRRRRR!!"

Aladdin was alarmed by the sound and prepared to protect the empress behind her. "Stay back miss Kougyoku. We're definitely not alone. It sounded like a beast"

"GRRRR!!"

Aladdin turned around knowing that the sound came from behind him only to see a tomato faced Kougyoku who is obviously avoiding eye contact.

"GRRRR!"

Aladdin looked at Kougyoku confused and trying to track the source of the sound, he ended up looking at kougyoku's stomach with her arm on it.

"Ahhh😅😅. Heh---heh. I guess the monster's your stomach miss Kouguoku hah----hah" *Scratching the back of his head. Better feed it before it attacks us".

"You! This time for sure. Gather all your defense spells and cast it cause you'll be needing it big time you brat!"

And once again the chase in the palace resumed. With an armed Kougyoku and a frightened Aladdin

"W-wait! Miss K-kougyoku, what about your grumbling monster! A-ah, I mean stomach!"

"You better stop talking and keep running cause when I get my hands on you I'm gonna kill you!!!!"