Chapter 1

Cooper's P.O.V

"Young master wake up."

"Mmh, five minutes more." I say groggily.

"You can't master it's your first day of school."

Aish... I don't wanna wake up. Is it impossible to just sleep for five minutes?

Wait....

I stand up quickly.

"What did you say?" I asked hoping that it's not my imagination.

"I said to wake up young master."

"No no no no, after that."

"It's your first day of school." He smiles, knowing that this sentence will make me energize.

My eyes widens. Oh my gash. It's the first day of school...SCHOOL.

"YEY! IS IT THE DAY? IS IT? " I am definitely not excited. My heart is beating faster.

"Yes young master it is the day but please calm down." He chuckles seeing me so hyperactive. His tone have a hint of worry.

Well how am i not getting excited?  I'm going to school!  Which means going outside!

Maybe your asking why I am so happy going outside, well... It will be the second time that I'm not here in our house for the whole day. My father is just paranoid because of what happened to me when i went outside for the first time so...I'm gonna tell it what happened  next time.

"Young master let's get you prepared" My... Uhm, i don't know what to call him. He's not my maid or guard or anything. Maybe friend? Hmmmm. Well let's just call him Adrian.

"Master?" Adrian called me, waking me up from daze.

"O-oh! Sorry, I'm just talking to myself hehe." I said scratching my head.

He raised his brows. 

"O...k, go take a shower. Your uniform is in your closet. Come downstairs once you finish." He said, walking outside and close the door.

~~~

After preparing myself, I go down and went to the dining room.

"Where's papa?" I asked.

"He went to work, and he want me to say this to you, 'Good luck my boy in your first day of school. I hope you'll enjoy your experience outside but if I found out that you are being bullied or been hurt,  you will come back home and be just home schooled.' " Said Adrian who's reading the note that my papa left.

I sighed.  "Well he do don't have to worry because Cooper will make them all of his friends so no one will be his enemy."

"You can do it young master. " Nodding his head.

I smile brightly. I'm gonna make friends. My first school year will be awesome and I'm gonna make sure of it.

********************************
A/n: Chapter 1 done! Please tell me if there are mistake.  Thank you for reading!❤