Sammie & Louis - Souis? Lammie? Idk...

Wrote this for Sammie because she was there for me during my break and she's helped me a lot >.< She's always there for me and I love her:3

------------------------------------------------------

Sammie's POV

"SHIT!" I yelled, looking at the time on my phone. It was my first day at my new job at sugarscape today and I overslept. Freaking typical. I shot out of bed, rummaging through my wardrobe for something smart, yet casual. After 5 minutes of searching - pretty much chucking all my clothes out of the wardrobe - I gave up.

"BECCA! I NEED HELP!" I yelled, looking around at my clothes, trying to find an outfit.

"You put your outfit on the desk, Ditz." Becca said, poking her head through the door before walking away. I looked over and sighed in relief. There, sat on the desk, was my outfit for today. I ripped off my pyjamas, pulling on fresh underwear before putting on my clothes. I chose a pair of dark wash skinny jeans, a teal long-sleeved t-shirt with a brown necker-scarf thing.

"Thank you!" I yelled running down the stairs. Becca handed me a slice of toast as I ran into the kitchen. "Thank you." I said again, taking a bite out of it before running back upstairs to do my hair. I stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom, eating my toast whilst brushing my hair. Once I finished my toast and hair, I quickly brushed my teeth before running into my bedroom.

Grabbing my brown shoulder bag, I shoved my phone and purse in there. I ran back downstairs, pulling on my brown, suede boots. Becca walked out of the kitchen calmly, having gotten up at time.

"You ready to go?" She asked. I nodded and smiled innocently. As I don't have a car, Becca was dropping me off before she goes to work - Radio 1 if you're wondering. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a baggy grey top with 'Make Love' on it, black vans and a grey beanie. "Ya know, you should really wake up on time for your first day of work, and so you won't rush around and make your hair look like you've just been dragged through a hedge backwards." She smirked. I looked at her wide eyed as she walked past me and out of the house.

"You've got to kidding me!" I shrieked, locking the house before running after her, looking in the car window and groaned. My hair wasn't as bad as Becca made out, just a little frizzy. "Hey, have you got a-thank you." I said, reaching over the roof of the car to grab the hair tie out of her hand. I plaited my hair in a lose plait, letting it rest on one of my shoulders. I smiled once I saw my reflection. Not bad for over-sleeping.

"Well get in then!" Becca yelled, reaching over to knock on the window. I jumped slightly before opening the passenger door and jumping in, slamming the door shut and putting on my seat belt. "Shut the door why don't ya." Becca said sarcastically with slight scolding. I gave her an innocent smile. She just shook her head and started the car, the radio automatically coming on, blasting out Conor Maynard's Animal.

"SO GRAB ME BY THE NECK AND DON'T YOU EVER LET GO! MESS ME UP SO GOOD UNTIL I'M BEGGING FOR MORE! GIRL TEAR, ME APART, LIKE AN ANIMAL, LIKE AN ANIMAL, ANIMAL!" We belted out, rather off tune. The things I would do to that boy. He's just so cute! I love Brit boys. If you didn't already know, I'm originally from Miami, but I moved here last year and Becca and I got a place in London. I still haven't gotten used to the colder weather or the British accents.

"We're here. Get out." Becca said, smiling innocently at me when I glared at her. I unbuckled my seat belt, grumbling as I got out. "Have fun, Ditz!" She yelled as I shut the door. I turned around to wave at her before walking into the building. I came here last week to get shown around the building and to my office.