Chloe and Nialler:D

"You have to tell him you know. Even if he doesn't like you back, he has a right to know." My 'best-friend' told me. She's called Scarlett, got shoulder-length brown, straight hair and the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen. She's been bugging me to tell my other best-friend, Niall, that I like him. I have for, about, 3 years. I was sleeping round Scar's and tonight was Slaggy Sophie's house party. The only reason why me and Scar were even invited was because Sophie is head-over-heels for Niall and will do anything he says.

"That's the exact reason why I can't tell him! If he doesn't like me back it's going to be mega awkward between us too." I said to her. I was sat at her desk in her bedroom while she straightened my bright red hair. And no, it isn't real, I died it.

"But what if he does?" She asked. I fell silent. "Exactly. Now, you're hair is done. time to put our outfits on." I got up and grabbed my high waisted, black shorts out of my drawer (I sleep round Scar's house so many times, half my clothes are here and I have my own draw) and my tight, dark purple vest top. I tucked my top into my shorts and wrapped my thin, black, long cardigan over my shoulder. I pulled on my purple gladiators and waited for Scar by the door. She came down the stairs wearing her white shorts (non-highwaisted) and baggy, off the shoulder hot-pink top and brown gladiators.

"Finally! You're ready!" I moaned. "BYE JULIE!" I shouted.

"BYE GIRLS! LOVE YOU SCARLETT! YOU TOO CHLOE!" She yelled back.

"YEAH LOVE YOU TOO MUM!" Scar shouted. Julie, Scar's mum, was always like a second mum to me. Yeah, I had my own mum, but you get what I mean. Same with Niall's mum. It's like I have 3 lots of parents...3 families for that matter.

We eventually arrived at the party around 8:30. It was a 30 minute walk from Scar's house to Slaggy Sophie's. We stood awkwardly at the bottom of her garden. We headed up the path leading up to her house after exchanging glances. Niall told me to just walk in and head straight to the kitchen because that's where he most likely to be. And he was. Stuffing his face with the Twiglets. I walked up to him and grabbed a handful for myself. Scar had disappeared with her boyfriend, Shane.

"Bout time you got here, Cat!" Niall shouted over the music, giving me a hug.

"Sorry. You know Scar. She took forever to get ready!" I moaned. Shoving some twiglets in my mouth, I turned to Niall. "Nia-"

"Come outside! I wanna talk to you and in the kitchen, its...well...too loud!" We both had to shout over the music to be heard. I followed him out of the kitchen into the garden. Her garden was huge! A load of people were standing by the back door, so Niall lead me to the back of the garden where no one was. It was like a mini forest in her back garden. I leant my back against a tree and Niall did the same to the tree opposite me. We stood there in silence for a while. I could still hear the music from the house, but it wasn't so loud we would have to shout.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I broke the silence. He looked down at the ground and shuffled his feet.

"Well, I don't really know how to say this..." He started, but stopped.

"Niall, what is it hunn?" I asked, walking up to him and putting my hand on his shoulder. He looked up at me, looking directly into my eyes.

"I...well I...I really like you. I love how bright your hair is and your sea green eyes. I love how crazy you are, the way you laugh at anything and you're always smiling. And I love your crazy mood swings where you go from being mental to quiet, even though that annoys people. I love your unhealthy obsession with Harry Potter and Panda's." He laughed at the end. He, he liked me? I mean...He...Niall likes me? I didn't know what to say.

"Y-you...like me?" I asked. He nodded, looking at the ground. "Niall, I...I like you too." His head snapped up and a smile formed on his face showing his crooked teeth. Man, his smile will certainly be the death of me.

After a while of just...staring at each other in the eyes, he leaned in. I mirrored his movements and seconds later his lips crushed against my. His hands snaked around my waist while mine found their way in his hair. He pushed me against the tree and the kiss grew more and more heated, and I was loving every second of it. He pulled back and rested his forehead against mine, panting.

"Be my girlfriend?" He asked. I nodded.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to ask me that." I smiled. He smiled back and returned his lips against mine. The kiss was passionate, yet still heated. One of the many kisses I would be having with my boyfriend, Niall James Horan. Oh wow, it feels good to think-speak that. Niall James Horan, my boyfriend.

Hope you like it!:) <3