Sammie & Louis - Little Things

I was listening to Little Things and I was imagining this happening to me (yes, I am so very sad that I daydream about Niall singing LT to me. Bite me) and I thought I would make it into a One Shot for Sammie because I love her so much; My American Chickah.

Sorry for the crap ending >.<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sammie's POV

"Sammie! Come on! We're going to be late!" My cousin, Becca, yelled from downstairs. About a year ago I moved to London to study English Language at University and Becca said I could stay with her as it'll be cheaper then paying for accommodation at the Uni. As we're both 18, our parents still give us a little money to help pay for mortgage and other expenses.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back. I was wearing my USA flag print shorts, black tights, and a purple MTV tank with purple converses. I pulled on a black jacket and jogged downstairs. I let my wavy brown hair fall naturally in it's side parting. Louis always preferred it like that.

"'Bout frickin' time." Becca grumbled, walking out the front door to her red mini cooper that has the Union Jack on top. She was wearing her light denim shorts that had long, Union Jack printed pockets sticking out the bottom with black tights, You Are What You Are baggy tank and black army boots with a black leather jacket.

"Sorry." I muttered, following after her and hopping in the passenger seat after locking up the house. As Becca started up the car, I turned off the radio and slipping in Take Me Home. Turning it up quite loud, we opened the windows and started singing badly, and loudly, to Live While We're Young.

"LET'S GO CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY, 'TILL WE SEE THE SUN. I KNOW WE ONLY MET BUT LET'S PRETEND IT'S LOVE. AND NEVER, NEVER, NEVER STOP FOR ANYONE. TONIGHT LET'S GET SOME, AND LIVE WHILE WE YOUNG!" We got dodgy looks from passers by and returned their look with a smile.

After 40 minutes of driving, we finally made it to the O2 Arena. There were hundreds of girls already queuing outside, even though it was set seats. We drove round the back, smiling at Paul as we let us through and parked behind the tour bus. Locking the car, Becca gave Paul her car keys so she wouldn't lose them and we made our way to the front of the arena, giving in our tickets and making our way to out seats. We weren't right at the front, we were somewhere in the middle.

"Excuse me?" We looked to the right to see 2 girls, about 15, putting their stuff on the seats beside me. "You're Sammie Colella and Becca Mansell, right?" We nodded. "Can we have a picture with you two please?"

"Sure." I smiled. We grabbed their cameras, stood next to them, held their cameras out and took a picture. Once we took the picture, the girls sat in their seats next to us and I turned to Becca.

"Do the boys know we're coming?" I asked. She nodded.

"I text Niall this morning. He said to go to their tour bus after the show." She said. I nodded.

After twenty minutes of waiting, the concert finally started. Screams filled the arena; Becca and I joining in. They start the show singing Na Na Na.

***

"Now, the next song, is written by a good friend of ours. But before we sing it, Louis...would you like to take over?" Harry started as they ass sat down around the 'camp fire' with Niall's guitar perched on his lap. Louis brought his microphone to his lips.

"I know you're out there, so Sammie, will you please come up here?" He said. My jaw dropped. He wants me to come up on stage? I felt Becca nudge me and pull me down the stairs before guiding me towards the stage and pushing me towards Paul who helped me over the barrier and on stage. I glared at Louis as I walked towards him.

He pulled me on his lap and the crowd cheers and aw'ed. I hid my face in my hands, only to have Louis hold them as Niall started playing the familiar tune of Little Things. Paul grabbed 3 more random fans and Becca who sat on Niall's lap. Niall hand propped his guitar on Becca's knee as he started playing,

"Your hand fits in mine, like it's made just for me. But bear this in mind, it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots, with the freckles on your cheeks. And it all makes sense to me." Zayn started. I couldn't stop the blush that covered my cheeks and it got to Louis' solo. I looked at the crowd. The lights had dimmed right down and people had glow sticks, phone lights and camera lights waving in the air. Random flashes of cameras and phone made the whole thing look even more pretty.

"You can't go to be, without a cup of tea. Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep. And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep. Though it makes no sense to me." He sang softly in my ear, pulling my closer into his chest, his free hand entwining with mine and resting on my lap. He kissed my cheek as the boys sang their solo, whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to.  I'm in love with you, and all your little things." They sang together. The crowd screamed and cheered as they finished. We all stood up and turned to jump off the stage, but Louis grabbed my wrist, spun me around and kissed me on the lips before winking. I could feel my cheeks heat up even more as Paul helped me down and over the barrier where Becca was waiting for me. We made our way back to our seats and danced to the rest of the concert.

***

"Hey boys." I smiled as we walked into their changing room. Louis, Zayn and Harry were slouched on the sofa, while Niall and Liam were sat on the bar stools at the make up table; all of their hair wet from having a shower.

"Hey babe." Louis smiled, pulling my onto his lap and giving me a kiss on the lips. I sat across his lap, leaning on his chest with my head resting on his shoulder and my feet on the sofa. "How did you find the concert?" He asked.

"Cheesy. So very cheesy." I smirked, lifting my head to look him in the eyes. "But very good never-the-less." I said, kissing his pout.

"Get a room!" An Irish accent yelled. I turned to see Becca stood between Niall's legs with her back to him and his arms around her waist.

"Gladly." Louis said. I could hear the smirk in his voice and looked at him. He winked at me and wiggled his eyebrows, making me roll my eyes. Louis chuckled.

I may have one cheesy boyfriend, but I have the sweetest, most loving boyfriend.