Imogen & Harry ~ Himogen

6 months ago...

"Imy please! For me? I'm begging you!" Harry pleaded. He quite literally was begging me. Here he his, the Harry Styles, on his knees clasping his hands together, begging at my feet.

"Harry no! They'll hate me even more than they do!" I said sadly. Some of his fans already hate me because we're best friends, and doing that will not help the matter. They send me enough hate as it is!

"Imy! Please! Management said I need a girlfriend by the end of the week, and you know I like to get to know a girl before I date her! At least with you I'll be comfortable with." He reasoned. I rolled my eyes. "Common, Imy! Look, I'll buy you that dress that you saw! I'll take you where ever on our first date! Imy please, for me?"

His green eyes were wide and his bottom lip out slightly. To say he looked adorable would be an understatement. He looked more than adorable whenever he gives me his puppy dog eyes. He knows I can't resist them.

"Okay fine! I'll be your fake girlfriend." I gave in, throwing my arms up in annoyance. Harry cheered and pulled me in a massive hug.

What have I let myself into?

Present Day...

6 months since I been Harry Styles' fake girlfriend.

6 months...my feelings for him have been growing.

6 months...I want to be more than just his fake girlfriend.

I want to be his real girlfriend.

Today is out 6 month anniversary and Management said we have to go out and be seen. He said he's taking me somewhere very fancy, so I have to dress up nicely. 'Cause that really helps! I went with a simple dress. A strapless dress that had a tight, black top to the rib, them flowed out in a light pink shade. Around the middle there was a elastic belt with a black bow in the front. I matched it with simple, black, open toed heels that also had a bow at the front. I wore the silver-chained necklace that had a heart shaped locket with a photo of Harry and myself in, along with a photo of my parents. I slipped on a silver, woven bangle that was at least 10cm wide.

I didn't do much with my brown, wavy hair. I swept it to one side and plaited it. Some of the loose layers fell beside my face and framed it nicely. The plait itself was messy, but neat. It wasn't a tight plait where all hair was in place, but it wasn't so loose it just fell apart. It was in the middle. I smiled at my reflection.

Seconds later I heard my doorbell ring. I walked carefully down the stairs and opened the door to reveal and rather handsome Harry. He wore black trousers with a red t-shirt and a navy blue blazer. On his feet he wore navy blue converses. Typical Harry. I smiled and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He held out his arm.

"Shall we?" He asked, bowing slightly.

"We shall." I giggled and curtsies, locking my arm with his. He lead me to his car and opened the door for me. I got in the car and buckled my seat belt. Harry sat in the drivers seat with his seat belt on and drove out of my drive way.

"Where are we going?" I asked, curiosity taking over. He tapped the end of his nose causing my to groan. "Harry! You know I hate surprises!" I whined. It's true. I hate them. I don't know why. I just do.

"I know. But I promise you you'll love this one!" He said enthusiastically. I crosses my arms over my chest, cursing at him. The ride consisted of me begging Harry to tell me where we were going, but he kept on tapping his nose. 

After what seemed like hours, Harry finally stopped the car. I looked out the window and gasped. We were at a beach, not just any beach. It was the beach where he asked me to be his fake girlfriend, we had our first fake date, and our first fake kiss. But if you look at it from a fans point of view, it would be quite romantic. Your anniversary date at the place where your relationship happened.

While I was staring at the beach, Harry got out and made his way over to my side of the car, opening the door for me. He held out his hand, which I took, and helped me out of the car. I looked at my feet. Heels. Heels on a beach? I sighed, taking my shoes off. I heard Harry chuckle as he entwined our fingers. With his free hand, he grabbed my shoes and held them. I was about to protest but he shut me up with a kiss. I glared at him as he pulled back.

I know what you're thinking. That kiss was for the papparazzi sake. We don't know if they're around or not, but if they are, you would expect a dating couple to kiss right? Harry lead me onto the beach. We walked hand in hand along the shore. The sun was setting, giving the sky multiple colours and the sea a glistening touch. Harry stopped and turned me around to face him.

"Close your eyes." He whispered. I did as I was told with out a huff. Seconds later I felt his warm lips against mine. He pulled back and rested his forehead against mine. "Imy, will you be my real girlfriend?" I bit my lip and nodded. He smiled and pressed his lips against mine. This kiss had a whole new meaning. It was not just a kiss to prove our fake relationship. It was a kiss showing our real relationship.

Fancy that.

I'm no longer Harry Styles' fake girlfriend.

I'm Harry Styles' real girlfriend.