Siobhan & Zayn

Oh my goodness, I can't hide it

You just smiled when you walked by me

Oh, my goodness, warning signs that

No one showed me, Lost control

But please don't hold back

Gunna go for it, I hope you're ready for it.

"Mate, you seriously gotta get over Gabby." Louis said out of the blue. Today was shopping day. Just us guys, shopping. No girls, nothing. But of course, they had to bring up my ex, Gabby. We didn't exactly end on good terms, so naturally, I'm still cut up about it after a week. I don't really talk much, too busy thinking.

"Easier said than done, Louis." I reminded him. You know, sometimes, Louis just thinks you can do things with a flick of the wrist. You can get over someone straight away. Well guess what Tommo? No, no you can't. Takes a lot longer than a week.

"Yeah, I know. But you could at least try." He said softly. That's when I lost it. In the middle of the Brunel shopping centre.

"You don't think I have been trying, Lou? Of course I have! I haven't exactly been locking myself in my room have I? No! I've been coming out whenever we have a day off. I actually spend time with you instead of staying in my room like I feel like doing! Don't tell me I 'could at least try' because I am Louis! It takes longer and a week to get over someone!" I snapped. I turned around and stormed away from the guys. I wasn't in the mood for them anymore.

I walked over the the massive fountain in the centre of the mall. I sat down on one the benches and started eating my burger I bought at McDonalds. There weren't enough seats so we were going to find a nice place outside at the park to eat it. They can still find the nice spot in the park, I'm not going back to them for a while.

I looked up from my burger to see a girl with long, straight blonde hair and blue eyes look at me while she passed. She gave me a shy smile and I couldn't help but smile back. She giggled slightly and turned to face her friend and carried on walking. I stared after her. She had a really nice smile. She was wearing a plain black t-shirt that had Topshop on the back in silver writing, so I'm guessing she worked there. In fact, that's the direction she's heading.

I quickly finished my burger and chucked the wrapper in the bin. Just as I stood up, I felt my pocket vibrate, Must be my phone. I pulled it out and saw that I had a text from Louis.

From: Lou

Msg: Sorry bout earlier. Liam said to leave you alone for a bit, so I thought I'd just text you. Text me when you're ready to meet back up? Real sorry, mate x

I smiled. Even though he doesn't know when to shut up, he knows how to say the right things. I quickly typed up a reply:

To: Lou

Msg: S'alright. Just popping into topshop then I'll meet up with you x

I put my phone back in my pocket and headed towards Topshop. The second I walked in, I started to look fir the girl with the blue eyes. I saw her by the changing rooms and an idea popped into my head. I grabbed 3 checkered shirts; a blue, red and purple one. 4 plain t-shirts: grey, white, black and blue. Along with 3 pairs of jeans. I walked over to the changing rooms.

"Hello, my name is Siobhan, how can I help?" She asked, looking around from hanging unwanted clothes on the rack. Once she saw me, she smiled.

"Well, I'm not the best at fashion without my friends, so I was wondering if you could help me out?" I said, flirting slightly. Okay, more then slightly. She nodded shyly and showed me to a spare fitting room.

"Get changed into the first thing and then just pop out and I'll help." She said sweetly. I nodded and shut the curtain. I first changed into the pair of faded grey skinnies with the white top under the blue checkered top that I left undone. I stepped out and Siobhan smiled. She walked over to me and rolled up the sleeves to my elbows.

"There, that looks better." She smiled. I said thank you and changed into my other clothes. With all the shirts she rolled up the sleeves. She said a big no to the plain blue top, but yes to the others. I changed back into my original clothing and stepped up. I handed her the blue top and she walked me to the till. While she was scanning the clothes, I decided to go in for the kill.

"So Siobhan, how about I say thank you by taking you out tonight?" I asked, sending her a flirty smile. She giggled.

"You don't even know me." She said. I shook my head slightly.

"Yes I do. Your name is Siobhan and you work at Topshop. The rest I can find out over dinner." I winked. She giggled again.

"First things first. Tell me your name." This took me back slightly. I was shocked she didn't know who I was. Not being big headed, but One Direction have gotten pretty big. I soon smiled, knowing I would accept the date for me, not for Zayn Malik from One Direction.

"Zayn, Zayn Malik." I told her.

"Well, Zayn Malik. Pick me up here at 7pm."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIOBHAN, I AM SOOO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG D: I got distracted and I completely forgot about your one shot:(

Hope you liked this though!:)