Chapter Eleven

Just for you FragileWhispers :)  lol........

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chase? What was he doing? Then I remembered I never met him after school like he told me to. I didn't think he actually believed I would show up. I mean, is there anybody actually that stupid? Apparently.

"Haha, Chase, you got me. You can let me go now," I said nervously. I wasn't in the mood to put up with this bullshit right now.

"That's what you think," he mumbled. I felt someone move around next to me. I assumed Chase was driving, so I didn't know who this was. But obviously Chase couldn't have done this on his own. What was he planning?

"At least, unlike someone here, I actually think," I snapped.

"Hey! Shut up! I don't think you want to make this worse than it's gonna be. Just sit there and shut up and maybe this will all be over quickly," he yelled. I heard a laugh next to me, but again, I didn't know who it was.

I decided to take Chase's advice, mostly because I was too tired to say anything else.

We drove in silence for about fifteen minutes before I felt the car slow. "Where are we?" I asked.

"I said keep quiet," Chase said. The car door opened and the person next to me slid out along with Chase. The door on my side opened, too, and I was yanked out by my shoulder. Well, that was unexpected.

"Hey, watch it!" I cried. The least they could do was be careful with me, geez.

"Shut! UP!" A quick kick in the leg made me trip and I sprawled to the ground. Crap. I just got out of the hospital for getting beat up. Now I was about go right back in it for the same thing. It shocked me that I wasn't scared. I just didn' t care anymore.

I scraped my cheek against the rough concrete and I couldn't get up. My hands were currently tied together underneath my stomach. I heard footsteps, then someone knelt down, pressing their knee into my back.

"Ah--" I squeaked.

"You disgust me. And you really need to learn when to keep your mouth shut," he breathed into my ear. I squirmed, but it was no use. "Toby," he commanded. I heard shuffling then a clank of metal. Something whooshed through the air towards us.

My blindfold was ripped off and was rolled over. I saw Chase hovering above me. With a bat in his right hand. A metal bat. Now I started getting scared.

"Wait, you know I just got out of the hospital, right? Plus, my dad, he'll be looking all over for me," I pleaded. Lies! If my dad were here right now, he'd probably cheer Chase on.

"Yeah, yeah, I don't really give a rat's ass. So just be quiet and let me teach you a lesson." Chase grinned and raised the bat. Just when he was about to swing, a loud voice rang through the air.

"Hey, asshole!"

Chase and I both turned toward the voice, as well as that random guy hanging out near the truck. Toby? Eh, who cares.

My heart soared when I saw that Ashley had come to my rescue, yet again. But it crashed right back down when I realized that he was going to get his ass kicked. I couldn't let him get hurt for me.

Chase started to get up, but I gathered a huge wad of spit together in my mouth, pulled my lips back, and let it fly--EPIC FAIL! Instead of hitting Chase in the face like I had originally planned, the loogie went up a few inches only to fall back down and slide down my chin. Ew.

"Did you just try to spit at me?" Chase laughed, but then he got all serious. "You're lucky that didn't hit me. No, you know what, for even thinking about spitting at me, let alone TRYING to, I'll tell you what I'll do. First, I'm gonna beat up your little boyfriend over there and make you watch. Then I'm going to kick your ass until you won't ever want to wake up again. Hell, it might turn the both of you straight."