[7] Give Me Love

Give a little time to me or burn this out

We'll play hide and seek to turn this around

All I want is the taste that your lips allow

My, my, my, my, oh, give me love

Ed Sheeran ~Give Me Love

**********

[Un edited]

I tap my pen against the table as the professor keeps talking. It was the last class of the day and Zach was picking me up so we could go see the new house.

"Alright students, that is all for the day. Remember to hand in your essays next week, no later than Wednesday. Dismissed."

I pack my thing into my bag and stand up. I pull on my jacket and make my way to the doors.

"Miss Bell, one second please." I hear Professor Ramos call. I turn around and walk to his desk where he is standing. He waits for the last person to leave before looking at me.

Here's the thing with Professor Ramos. He may be the youngest professor here but he's also the most perverted one. One time, he got too touchy with a girl which earnt him a black eye from the girl's boyfriend.

"Yes, professor Ramos?" I ask, playing with the ring on my finger.

"I have graded you last essay, very well written." He says. "We're having a meetup on friday, some literature students are going to be there, it's on Friday night at Kick. You should join us." He says.

"I'm not a literature student," I inform him. "And I'm kind of busy." I lie. There's no way I'm going.

He sighs and takes a step closer to me. Not liking the close distance, I take one step back. He takes another step closer and opens his mouth to say something when there's a knock on the door.

"Ready to go Kaylee?" I hear Shane's voice. I take a step away from professor Ramos before turning around to see Shane glaring at the professor. I nod before walking over to Shane who puts his hand on my lower back and pushes me out of the classroom. "I hate that dude."

I don't say anything as we walk out of the building and towards Zach's parked car. Shane climbs into the backseat and I slide into the passenger seat. "Hi," I say to Zach.

"Hey," He says before turning around to look at Shane. "What are you doing?"

"Uhm, I'm coming with you guys to check out the new house, duh." Shane rolls his eyes.

"Uhm, no you're not. Get out." Zach says.

"Oh come on-,"

"Out Shane."

"You're such a meanie pants." Shane pouts before climbing out and slamming the door. I watch as he walks over to his car. He turns around and winks at me before climbing in. Zach starts his car and drives out of the parking lot and towards the busy streets.

***

After twenty minutes, Zach turns left and we have entered one of the luxurious part of the city. We drive by a bunch of modern houses before he slows down in front of a gate. He brings out a small device from his pocket and presses the red buttons and the gates open. He drives in and parks the car just outside the garage. We slide out of the car and I look at the house in awe.

"Wow," I breathe. I follow Zach to the french doors and he inserts the key into the keyhole. "Wow." I repeat once I see the inside. The interior is gold which makes the place look warm and cozy. We walk further into the house till we are standing by a huge kitchen. I step away from Zach and run my fingertips on the counter, walking around it.

You can see a bit of the living room from the kitchen which I like. "It's already furnished." I notice and look at Zach.

"Yeah, my furniture is staying in the apartment, I'm thinking about renting out the place. C'mon, let's check the upstairs." He says.

We walk up the stairs. There are six doors, three bedrooms next to each other and one guest room to the left. The other two rooms are bathrooms.

***

The drive back home is filled with talk about when we should move in. We agree on doing that next week and find someone who wants to rent Zach's apartment. Driving by my parents house, we pick up a sleeping Scott before driving back to the apartment. I place Scott in his bed when we reach home before going to my room and taking off my clothes. I grab my towel and walk into the bathroom and take a warm shower.

After my shower, I dry myself before putting on my pajamas. I put my hair into a bun as I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge.

"I've ordered pizza."I hear Zach call from the living room. I grab two cans of Coke before making my way there. Zach is laying down on one of the couches in his pajama bottoms. His hair is wet from the shower and he is playing on his phone. I place the cans on the table before taking my seat on the loveseat and that's when the doorbell rings. Zach walks out of the living room. I switch on the TV and skip through channels till I stop on channel which was playing Kevin Hart's Ride Along. Zach returns with a big pizza carton in his hand. He sit down and pats the seat beside him. I stand up and move to sit beside him, my knees tucked under myself.

We eat in silence while watching the movie. One hour later, we've eaten the pizza and the movie is about to end. During the movie, Zach had put a blanket over us and I had leaned my head on his shoulder. I felt him moving, I lifted my head and he grabbed me around the waist before lifting me a bit and placing my chest against his chest, my legs resting between his thighs. He placed his right arm behind his head and looked down at me. My hands were resting on his chest and I noticed our close proximity. His lips part as he looked down at my lips and his hold on my waist tightened and I watched as he leaned in. His nose brushed my own and I could feel his lips brushing my lips. His gaze left my lips and he looked into my eyes, silently asking for permission before looking back at my lips and closing the small distance between us.

Vote/Comment