Chapter 8 - The Kissing Booth

Chapter 8

The next day I was laying in my bed, sleeping when someone crawled onto my bed, the weight causing it to dip towards them.

“Go away.” I mumbled, glad they hadn't turned on the light when they entered. Instead they were on my bed, by me, breathing on the back of my neck. “Hey, Dumbass. Go away.” I said, hardly caring who was there beside me.

“Dumbass? I'm used to mother fucker.” Jake laughed as he laid next to me. His arms went around me, the way I fell to sleep last night.

“Funny Jacob.” I muttered and opened my eyes. To look into his blue eyes. “Whats planned for today?” I asked, yawning. It never mattered how he saw me because he has seen me in way worse conditions. Bent over a porcelain thing that's meant for your ass.

“Everything. Including the...fair! Oh, its carnival season!” He sang into my ear, causing my to jump from my bed away from him. “Sexy.” He laughed as his eyes swept over my body which caused me to look down. My shorts were ridding low and my shirt was up past my stomach. I quickly fixed it and stepped into my walk-in closet. I quickly picked out an outfit and made my way to my bathroom, passing Jake who was watching TV from my bed.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

30 minutes later I came back into the room with a maroon V neck that showed a little too much and a pair of ripped skinny jeans.

Me and Jake were out the door and by his motorcycle in approximately 5 minutes. He slid on the bike, then handed my his spare helmet. “Hat hair.” I whined, in which return he laughed. The helmet was put back on his head as I slid on behind him.

He started the bike and sped out of the driveway and he was going 70mph in a 25 mph zone. “Jacob!” I screamed, but my voice was lost in the wind. After about 25 minutes of driving we reached the fair where our whole school was. If you wanted to make a statement, it was here.

“Scout, the soccer team has a kissing booth. I have to go...but, you can come.” He told me with a small smile of disappointment. As soon as I told him I would go his face lit up and he dragged me over to the soccer team's booth.

“Hey.” I told everyone with a wave of my hand as I sat on one of the lawn chairs that where in a circle. Jake had been up first so everyone was over in the circle.

“He loves you.” Someone whos name I think is Ryan said. I gave him a look of confusion, having no idea what he was talking about. “Jake loves you. He never stops talking about you. Kiss him. Once.” He told me again and I shook my head. I couldn't do it.

“Blindfold the boy.” Coach said with a smile. Wow, he never smiles.

“Well....” I said and they all cheered. It was just a kiss right? A little innocent kiss that would mean nothing. Absolutely nothing.

About five or so minutes later they had his hands behind his back, tied with a belt and blindfold over his eyes.

“What the hell! Guys! Lay off!” Jake yelled.

I walked over and looked at everyone who smiled, and coach gave a nod of approval. In that instant I kissed Jacob. I felt something that felt stronger than fire, stronger than nervous butterflies, stronger than anything. I wanted more but I pulled away and realized they took the blindfold off him and he stood there. Looking at each other speachlessly.  

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry its so short!

Comment! Vote!

xoxo Love ya lots! Bye!!!