Who are you and why did you steal my heart?

I looked around the auditorium in silence for a moment or so before my frustration got the best of me and I finally let out a sigh of frustration. “Where the hell is he?” I muttered before I felt a hand ruffle my blond along with a low, familiar chuckle. “Looking for me, gorgeous?” He stood beside me. Jacob Alexander Carson is, and forever (I hope) will be my best friend. “Its about time.” I muttered which he grinned at as we made our way into a row of seats for our 'Beginning of the year assembly'.

After about 10 minutes of waiting our principle, Mr. Anderson, walked out to the center of the stage where he took the microphone off the stand and began speaking. “Students, its the beginning of the year which means its time for school, classes, and homework.” A groan came from the entire auditorium and Jacob stood up from his seat and yelled, “Fuck no!” with his hands cupped around his mouth, causing Mr. Anderson to glare at him and order him to take a seat. “Jake, stop it!” I said, laughing. A half hour through, the assembly was still going on but soon ended with his last bit I swear he had memorized. “I know you are all teenagers and as teenagers you have hormones you cannot always keep control over. However, I do not want to see any condoms laying around, sexual activity, or PDA on school property. You are dismissed.” With that me and Jake stood up and made our way to the halls like everyone else, except his hands were on my shoulders leading me around so we wouldn't get separated.

“See you later?” I said, glancing up into his emerald green eyes that seemed to be in a daze.

“Yeah, sure.” He replied, his attention coming back to me before we  went our separate ways. Something definetally wasn't right and I had a feeling that asking could get me into a lot of potential trouble

After school let out I went outside and waited for Jake to come so he could take me home. I looked at my phone's clock. Where the hell is that boy? I thought before it came to me. Soccer Practice! Shit! I ran as fast as I could to the field before walking towards the benches where they sat when they got water breaks.

Now, if I was any other girl I would be head over heels in love with Jake. But, I wasn't a regular girl nor would I ever, let me repeat this, EVER like him like that. Mostly because he doesn't swing that way. Yeah, hes gay and only me and his parents know and he does a damn good job of keeping it that way. I mean, I guess I can see why with all the jerks in our school.

Just as I looked up the most gorgeous boy I ever saw walked onto the field and towards Coach Thompson with a note in his hand. His dark jeans rode low on his waist so you could partially see his boxers if he moved just right and he had on a black,blue, and teal plaid shirt that was pushed up to his elbows. He had electric green eyes and  longish black hair that and stood up and went down in all the right ways in a sort of messy manner. He seemed a bit cocky to me but then again, I hadn't even talked to him yet and my judgement lacked a bit when it came to new people.

“Hey, I'm Damen. Coach told me to watch a practice before I made a commitment to the team.” The boy said, sitting down next to me with a grin on his face.

“Oh, yeah the team is pretty tough. At least he gave you the chance to back out. I” I told him  “So, how do you like the school?” I asked, trying to attempt small talk.

“Fine. My brother doesn't seem to mind either. We moved here from Battle Creek, Michigan so its kinda rough getting adjusted to this Georgia heat and everything." Damen told me shrugging, not really seeming to care to give me the time of day.

After practice was over I waited for Jake outside of the boys (Also the only locker room since it got opened to girls too in 2008 but our school is too fucking lazy to build a girls' locker room.) locker room. Having no fear I walked into the locker room, luckily only one guy didn't have his clothes on and ran out of my view.

“Brandson, out of the locker room!” One of the older guys yelled, not bothering to say my name. Most likely the asshole didn't even know my name.

“Jake, lets go!” I said which earned a grin from him as he came outside with me and to his truck. He drove me home with the music blasting through the speakers.

“See ya later Jakey!” I said and he kissed my cheek before I slipped out of his truck and walked to my house. I went inside and went straight to my room, having no appetite. I got changed and slid into my blankets. The two things I were thinking were: What was Damen like and who was his brother?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay, so this is my first upload! I hope you guys like it! Criticism is welcome!!!! 

The more likes I get the faster I will post because, well, why would I upload like 10 things not to have anyone like or read them?

Thanks for reading! 

xoxo Bye!