Cha[ter 11- Get packed and get going

Chapter 11

Shirt among shirts among shorts among pants where stuffed into my suitcase, ready to go to our beach house for the entire week. We only went there three times a year which was my birthday, a week in the summer for vacation, and my parents anniversary. It was right on the coast which seemed so peaceful, listening to the waves lap against the shore at night. Everything about that place reminded me of my childhood because I had lived there until I was 5 years old and we moved into our house we are in now because my parents wanted me to go to a quality school. If by quality they meant partys, whores, sex, drinking, and cocky guys they nailed it.

I sat on my suitcase as I tried to zip it and Jake walked into my room, smiling. He had never knew where we went on the weekend/week of my birthday but this year he knew and he was coming. When my parents announced that I was off the wall excited, practically ready to hug the life out of them. He was excited but he did try to not kill anyone with his excitement.

“Need some help?” He said, trying to contain his laughter as he watched me. I looked at him and stood up. “This isn't funny! Just watch...I will win...” I was determinded to get it closed so I pounced on the bag and tried to zipper it but failed and he came over and looked down at me. “Sit on it.” He said and I did as he said then he looked around and picked up my backpack that had two or so textbooks in it and set it in my lap. “You're too light.” And with that he zipped up the bag and offered me his hand which I took and he helped me to my feet.

“I missed you.” He said, wrapping him arms around me and putting his mouth on the top of my head to give me a head kiss. I had missed him too because the whole week we only saw glimpses of eachother and it was pure and utter torture. “I guess I missed you too.” I replied, smirking.

“You guessed? Oh, no! No,no,no! You did NOT just say that!” Jake said and he put me over his shoulder against my will and ran down the stairs, my parents shaking their heads. Before I knew it I was being held over the pool, kicking my legs.

“Let me go!” I screamed, laughing and he gave me an evil grin before I was dropped into the icey water. I was under for minutes because it hadn't really registered to me to swim so I finally poked my head out of the water and was met by a laughing boy.

“So. Dead.” I said and stomped into the house then changed my clothes, coming back downstairs minutes later so that we could put all the bags in the car.

#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#

“I want the window seat!” I yelled as I raced and wrestled Jake to the plane.

“No! I do!” He shouted as he raced forward which only lasted so long before I tugged his belt and then raced ahead of him.

“THATS NOT FAIR!” He yelled and I laughed as I ran onto the plane. “Rock, Paper, Scissors!” and then our hands where out and then my scissors cut his paper and I slid into the seat which was followed by a very unhappy Jacob. “Bitch.” He muttered as he pouted.

“Man-whore.” I coughed with an innocent smile which was met by his grin. “What? Hmm.. did you hear that? Ohh yeah, it was the people from the heavens above shouting...BURN!” I sang and he reached toward me and tickled me until a flight attendant told him to stop and we both burst out laughing even harder.

Since we had left at 8:00 pm we would have time to sleep on the plain though mostly everyone was wide awake. Except me because I put my head on Jake's shoulder and my eyes slowly closed and I drifted off to sleep.

Jake's POV:

I looked down at her as she put her head on my shoulder, her eyes slowly closing. She looked so innocent, like a child or something. But she was a child I mean she was a Sophmore and I was a senior. It doesn't seem much of a difference but in reality it does change a lot. In a couple months I would be 18 and then if we ever did have sex I could be arrested if anyone told. I could still do a lot of stuff (minus the whole sex thing which I've always been a little afraid of) but I would be applying for colleges and getting a job. Everything would be so...difficult!

Scout was my bestfriend and I could never hurt her. I could never leave her alone just for college but I needed to support her if the whole marrying issue came up. But, what if I did leave and she found someone else? What if she fell for Damen again? I couldn't handle it!

Those kind of thoughts where swimming around in my head the whole time and I needed to stop thinking stuff like that. Scout would never do that plus the school year started a month and a half ago, I was still in school and there was plenty of time...

As the plane hit the runway I looked around, making sure that something wasn't wrong because the last time I had been on a plane I had been 13. I shook Scout's shoulder to get her to wake up.

Scout's POV:

My eyes opened as I was shooken awake. “Hmm?” I sleepily asked, half looking at Jake as I attempted to go back to sleep.

“We're here. Get up.” He said with amusement in his voice and he got up which was hesitantly followed by me. My legs felt wobbly and I leaned onto Jake for support which he just laughed and led me out of the plane then put his arm around me. “Don't worry, you aren't the only person who gets weak-kneed at the sight of me.” He said with a wink and I just laughed. Leave it to him to make a comment like that. I looked around and it was still dark which meant I still should be sleeping.

We shoved our bags in the taxi and I cuddled up next to Jake and he stroked my hair. It was amazing how comforting he was no matter what. Even if I was ready to kill him. I would always love him and find comfort around him.

We got out of the taxi and I raced inside and looked around. The giant chandelier in the entrance that had two stair cases on either side, going upstairs. I raced upstairs and swung open two large doors right in the middle. My room. Of course my parents wanted to live here but the education sucked! It was definitely an improvement from our small 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bathroom house. I dove onto the bed, suddenly swallowed by the memory foam. Jake was leaning against my door, laughing.

“So, this is where you always are. You've been hiding little girl...” He smirked as he walked over to me and kissed me. He was so...addictive and my legs wrapped around either side of him as we kissed. He tasted like cinnamon and it was so sweet because his kisses where gentle and he didn't even try anything. I knew he didn't have his v-card because he had lost it freshman year with a girl named Katie who only did it with him to piss off her ex. It worked to say the least.

“I love you.” He murmured against my lips and my mouth curved up. I would never get tired of hearing that.

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#

A/N: Hey guys, Happy Valentine's Day!! I uploaded this chapter and I should be uploading more very soon! Hope you like it!

VOMMENT!!