Chapter Two - Losing my best friend and being reeled in by the boys

Chapter 2

The next day Jake's truck pulled into my driveway and he honked the car's horn a few times. “One second!” I yelled down to him, leaning out my window just in time to see the For Sale sign next door being taken down by an oddly familiar boy with black, shaggy hair. He turned around and I swear my jaw hit the ground a story below. He gave me one of those guy nods with a smirk before going into his house. OMG! Damen and his mysterious brother lived next door!? This seriously has to be dream!

After a minute of gawking I slipped back in my room and finished getting dressed before I ran down the stairs and out the door just in time to see Damen and another boy with blonde hair that was much shorter than his. His twin brother.

“Jake! Jake! Go! Hurry!” I yelled at him, causing his to flinch slightly and put it in reverse and quickly speeding out of the driveway.

“What the hell?” He said wide eyed, keeping his eyes on the road. Clearly he had not seen the two most hottest boys on this planet!

“Damen and his brother! I want to get there before them so I can get a look at at Damen's twin!” I told him and he just nodded, showing no interest.

“God. For a gay, you seriously have no taste in men.” I muttered which caused his head to whip around towards me and a deathening glare sent in my direction.

“For your information, Scout, I have damn good taste in men. Atleast I don't want to go after the new twins when ones a fucking pot head and the other is a damn player! And I'm fucking bisexual!” Jake yelled, causing me to cower in my seat as tears rimmed my eyes.

Not in my life had he yelled at me like that. His hands were gripping the wheel tightly, causing his knuckles to go white as his face was set in stone. “I-I-I'm sorry.” I stuttered and as soon as he parked the car in the parking lot I got out and was soon met by a furious Jacob Carson who grabbed my wrists, holding them above my head as he looked down at me, his longish brown hair going infront of his pale blue eyes that I had always thought to be 'Oh so adorable'. Except now when all I saw was rage and pain.

“Listen here, Scout, you fucking say one more thing about you know what and I swear I will not think a second thought about disowning you! Am I clear?” He growled, only loud enough for me to hear. I quickly nodded and he shoved me against his truck. “You are the fucking reason I am bisexual. Your body...the way you aren't afraid of things.....the way your eyes light up about things that truly excite you...your voice....It all makes me fucking crazy about you. Then...then....then you go and fucking talk about other guys and it hurts! It hurts me Scoutie. It does. Its hard to control myself around you.... “ He told me, which put me in a state of shock but was soon broke away as he crushed his lips against mine. My mind was screaming NO! But my teenage hormones where screaming, YES! YES! YES! And I kissed him back. His tongue went along my lower lip for entrance and I opened my mouth. I would never have expected this to happen. Not with Jake. Not with my supposedly gay friend who my parents let me have sleepovers with and sleep in the same bed as me. Oh, God no! No, no, no! Not Jake.

He pulled away and say my look of suprise and he took off running. I didn't go after him, maybe it was for the best that he was alone for awhile. Plus, my legs felt like Jell-O and I couldn’t move. Then, I saw Damen and his brother. Damen hit his brother's arm and they walked towards me.

“You okay?” He asked me as his brother stood awkwardly, not knowing who the heck I was.

“I-I think.” I told him. But, of course I was not okay! My best friend yelled at me for saying he had bad taste in men then said I was the reason he was bisexual and fucking kissed me! Who does that anyways?!

“Last time I checked crying, stuttering, and shaking were signs that you weren't okay. But, maybe this town is like opposite day all the time. I don't know. So, tell me Scout, whats wrong?” Damen said in a sweet voice that was nothing but caring. His breath smelt like a candy cane and it was seriously sexy along with the smell of axe that mixed with it.

“I can't tell you.” I sniffled and he just simply hugged me. I was shocked for a moment before I hugged him back. All to quickly the hug was over and he held me at arms length, observing me. He glanced at him brother for a moment and relized we had never even met.

“Oh! I totally forgot! Trey, Scout. Scout, Trey.” Damen said introducing the two of us and we both gave each other weak smiles. He was taller than his brother and was skinnier but still looked like he had a muscular build under his long sleeved Hollister top. He hair was short and a dirty blond color, spiked in the front, leaving his sky blue eyes open to the world. Complete opposites.

I felt Damen's arm slip around my waist which was followed by Trey's as the two helped me walk to the school building. Girls stared at me in envy. Then, my brown haired blue eyed boy turned to see what everyone was staring at an his mouth hung open with his eyes wide. Guess he will think twice about leaving me alone by his car to fend for myself.

I think Damen and Trey knew it had been Jake, mostly because of the way my body tensed at the sight of him. So, they stopped right infront of him, causing him to glare with a clenched teeth.

“Bye Scout, I'll see you later.” Damen said to me, his palm on the side of my face before he kissed me and grinned before he went in the building.

“I think I should go too. See ya later Scoutie.” Trey told me, giving me only a peck on the cheek before walking off. He used Jake's nickname for me and that pissed him off more than anything. No one but him has ever called me Scoutie other than Jake. They called me S or Scout. Never Scoutie because everyone knew how much it pissed him off.

Jake strode over to me, his face hard with anger. “You, are fucking dead to me.” He growled and I took a step back before I pushed past him and ran into the building only to be met by Damen and Trey. I launched myself at Damen and he hugged me rather possessively before the bell rang and he handed me off to his brother. “We have first period by each other. I'll walk you there.” He told me, slipping an arm around my waist and walking me to class. Boy, was this going to be an interesting day.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gasp! Totally unexpected right? What can I say, Jakey has a short temper and Scout caught him on a bad day.

Please, don’t gouge my eyes out with a spoon just yet!

I was listening to a song and it just sparked the inspiration to have Jake confess that he liked her, but that he still liked men.

But, Ohlala Scout has two boys hanging off her arms! Now will she choose the bad boy Damen or the super sweet Trey? I don't even know yet....such a mystery..... Which will leave you waiting for more! Mwahaha!

Leave a comment below if you think Scout should be with with Jake, Damen, or Trey. If you have no idea who you like yet because this story is just beginning thats fine! Plus there will be many twists so your hearts may shift on this one.

Also, I have no problem with gays, bisexuals, or straight people :)

I want like...one comment before I update again so pretty please leave me a comment :)

xoxo Lots of Lovers! Byez!