Chapter 60

~~~~~~~How beautiful it is to stay silent when someone expects you to be enraged~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

As soon as I park in front of Jungkook's house, Areum rushed out to see whether Jungkook has arrived. But her face was washed with disappointment as soon as she sees me.

She went back inside without a glance. She doesn't even try to give me a fake greeting. She must've been truly disappointed to see me, and that makes me happy. After all, I shall always become a disappointment and an obstacle to her.

Jungkook quickly grabbed my wrist as I walk toward the front door. He looks dejected, but I never ask him to follow me. "What do you want, Jeon?" I asked him using his family name.

"Please don't do anything with anger, Y/N. You have to control yourself," he softly warned as I shook his hand off of my wrist. I can't believe him right now. What is he trying to do? Stop me from hurting her?

"What? Are you scared that I might hurt her?" I scoffed and asked him in disbelief.

He shook his head repeatedly. "No, I'm scared that you might get hurt. I don't know her anymore, Y/N. She's so foreign to me and I believe she can do anything to hurt you. After all, she wants me back and knows that I'm still in love with you," Jungkook confessed. He must have felt lost and useless when I told him that my feelings for him vanished. But that is the truth.

"Let me just deal with her, Y/N. I'll tell her to stop bothering us and live her own life. Just stay in the car okay?" Jungkook pleaded but I just stared at him with no expression.

"Cool. I'll watch you talk to her. I just have to see how she react." I shrugged, trying my best to hide the fact that I don't trust him anymore. Not as much as before because I saw how manipulative Areum was. He will easily fall for her other stupid lies.

"Fine. But promise me you won't go near her?" He asked me as I simply nodded.

He slowly unlocked his door and walked inside. As soon as Areum saw Jungkook, she quickly rushed toward him with her arms open. I scoffed at her gesture. So obsessive.

"What is she doing here?" Areum asked nonchalantly. She doesn't show any emotion. No hatred or fake love. Just her normal reaction of having a visitor and wanting to know the occasion.

"She's here for...," Jungkook try finding a reason but I finished his sentence.

"I'm here for a cup of wine. I'm pretty sure Jungkook has one of my favorite wine," I Kindly smiled at her. She slowly nodded her head, while a part of her doesn't believe in my excuse. She still thinks something is going on between Jungkook and me.

I confidently walk toward his wine drawer and pick a pink coated tall glass of wine. I slowly pour the hot red liquid in a wine glass and drink it elegantly. I'm here to enjoy the show of Jungkook slowly torturing Areum. I'm not talking about physically abusing. I'm talking about emotionally tearing her out.

I sat at the closest chair beside the kitchen counter. A place where I can see both of them standing and staring at me. I just crossed my legs one over another and leaned my back calmly.

Jungkook sighed as his eyes wander back to Areum. She was disappointed to see him with me. She thought she could have him all to herself after creating a big lie with Min-Jun. I somehow admire her work to get Jungkook. She was always obsessed with him. I admired her perseverance to get him. But sadly, he was never hers.

"Areum, we need to talk," Jungkook told her with his serious face that one cannot miss. She nodded her head obediently as she also has thousands of questions for him. She wanted to know how we meet again. She was furious that Jungkook didn't come back to her last night. She was a mess and I enjoy each of her sad and disappointed expressions as I took a sip of my red wine. It was satisfying.

"Jungkook, why didn't you come back home last night? I was worried about you," she tried to reach for his hands but he kindly rejected. Karma is a bitch, isn't it? I remember the time Areum came to me with a lie about Jungkook sleeping with her at her apartment back in Paris. She gave me an unforgettable headache. I was broken and worried. I couldn't sleep for the whole night.

This time. She might thought Jungkook spent the night with me and that thought alone satisfied me.

"Areum, you've been lying to Y/N and me for these past few months. Min-Jun was never a real psychiatrist. You made up a lie and cover it up. You had broken my trust, Areum. You said awful things about Y/N and you made me break up with her-"

"Jungkook, that's not true. Who told you that? Is Y/N the one who told you? You know she's not in her right mind. She's mentally unstable. She's going to say anything to get you back," Areum lied right in front of my face.

I laughed at her words after she said that.

She turned around to see me sipping a glass of wine after a small little laugh. "What are you laughing about?" She bitterly asked me.

"I was just wondering how far you'll go to cover up. Apparently, you had covered a lie with another lie. I'm kind of impressed but disgusted at the same time. I can clearly see how low you stoop."

I slowly placed the wine glass on the kitchen counter and uncrossed my legs. My heels clicked as I approached her.

"Say one more lie and I'll slap your face like there's no tomorrow." I threatened her as Jungkook pulled me back by wrapping his arms around my waist. That gesture made Areum flinched. She doesn't like me being this close to her prey.

"Kook, when are you going to tell her about the wedding?" I asked Jungkook as I try fixing his tie, trying to show Areum the gestures of a wife helping her husband.

"W-wedding??!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

I'm so sorry for the earlier chapters guys!! I'm deeply sorry. They were full of grammar mistakes and I can't even read it clearly myself. I'm so sorry. I'm still editing and trying to make some changes. I promise to not that much mistakes again in the future. Please also go check out my new book "Mister Mysterious". I edited the two chapters currently. THANK YOU!!