Chapter 46

~~~~One of the greatest pain and agony is being in a one-sided love~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I spin the pen on my office table as I think about the small incident last night. It was raining and my memories were blurred. I remember Taehyung coming into my room, looking at me while I cry.

I remember pushing him away and yearning for Jungkook, but Taehyung didn't do anything. He put AirPods in my ears and play this calm romantic song. I couldn't remember, but it pull me out of the my thoughts. I stop thinking about the past and I started to fall asleep. I think the whole time, Taehyung was sitting in front of me, watching me till I sleep. He didn't touch me because I told him not to. What does this mean? Why is he doing this? Does he want something from me?

A sudden ring distract me from my thoughts as a message popped out of my phone. 

Unknown:  Hello, this is Areum. I'm sorry for all that I have done Y/N. I hope you are getting better. I'm taking care of Jungkook now. He told me that he needs me. Now, I'm living at his house, taking care of him. I just wanted to invite you to a dinner. We all can talk about this. This can be a closure for you. I'll meet you at a (your favorite restaurant) at 7pm.

Y/N:  WTF. What are you trying to do?

I quickly texted back but she didn't reply me. She left me on seen. 

I guess I have a dinner to attend. I don't want to see him with her. Why did he break-up? I clearly didn't do anything. I hope he's fine because I clearly am not. I miss him. 

Taehyung's POV:

I keep scrolling down the instagram as the memories of last night came back. I was planning to take Y/N out for dinner. I even made a reservation. It was her favorite restaurant and I heard that they have a new special menu, so I wanted to try it with her. 

But nothing turns out right for me. I went into her house and broke her security code. When I went in, I saw her crying beside her bed curled up like a ball. I couldn't do anything because she keeps pushing me away. All I wanted to do is wrap her up in a soft blanket and put my arms around her. I wanted to pat her head lightly and calm her down with soothing words. I wanted to kiss her forehead and let her fall asleep on my shoulders. But nothing ever turns out right for me. 

I've never done anything romantic to a girl other than having sex. It was my stress relief and for my pleasure. But now, Y/N is everything on my mind. I would imagine her smiling whenever I have stress, and everything turns out great. Man, I'm so whipped for her. 

A light knock on the door made me flinch as I sat up into a proper position with my back straight. "Come in," my deep voice break the silence in my office room. 

"Taehyung. I heard there is a new menu at (your favorite restaurant). Do you want to go?" Jimin came in happily.

Jimin works at Y/N's industry because its near to his house. I could've offer him a better position but he still choose to work for her. I don't mind though. At least I have someone I could ask about Y/N. 

"Jimin, aren't you supposed to be at work?" I ask him, slightly raising my eyebrows when he sweetly smile like a mochi. 

"Well, our CEO Y/N decided to dismiss our department early as a gratitude of our hard work.She likes the designs that our group come up with." Jimin simply replied as he took a seat on the black leather sofa. 

"Let me finish this work first. And then, we can go the restaurant. I've been dying to try the menus too." I honestly relied, slightly disappointed that I won't be able to enjoy the food together with Y/N. 

TIME SKIPPED

Jimin literally ordered everything on the new menu and asked me to pay. This is what friends are for right? Thats what he told me. 

I stood up and walk around the buffet on the other side of the restaurant. We sat really far from the buffet table because we order food. I didn't expect to see a girl that I recognize. She might be one of my one-night stand. 

I slowly walk towards her with a sly smirk on my face. I don't remember her but she might remember me. 

"Hey darling. Haven't seen you for a while." I told her using my deep voice to see a dark shade of red covering her face. She's blushing. 

"Oh..Taehyung. You didn't call me after that night. I even give you my personal card." The girl pouted.

"I'm sorry babe. I've been busy with work lately. How can I make up for that?" I smirk again, knowing that Jimin is gawking at us. He was looking at our direction with his mouth wide open. 

"I'm pretty sure, you can't even remember my name," the girl giggled as she reach out her hand to shake mine. "I'm Baek Areum," she introduced. 

Just when I was about to shake her hand, a cough interrupted me. I look at the person and saw that it was the man I despise the most. Jeon Jungkook. 

"Areum...um..I think we should head back to our table," Jungkook told the girl in front of me as I watch them in surprise. He knows her. Did he left Y/N for her? Such a jerk. 

"Right, Kook." She nodded her head and turns around to face me again. "Its nice meeting you Taehyung. Maybe you can hire me for your next fashion launch if you want to make up for it." She smiles as she walk away with him. 

Both of them walk toward a particular table at the corner in sync. Areum was holding two plates while Jungkook was hold one plate and three juices. Do they have big appetite?

I was wrong. There is someone else sitting at their table. And when I take a closer look, my heart started beating insane. 

Why is she here? She didn't tell me anything about it. She's just sitting elegantly at their table while the two brings food and drinks for her. Her eyes look dead serious. And this side of her kind of turns me on. She looks so hot sitting in a black dress. 

Jungkook avoided her gaze but she stare into his face. Areum was initiating a conversation as her arms wrapped around Jungkook's. Are they couple now? Will Y/N be okay? Should I go to them? Should I stand beside Y/N? Or will she kick me away like she did last night? 

After all, I am no one to her. But she is starting to become everything to me. 

TO BE CONTINUED......