Chapter 3

Alli's POV

I met up with everyone else, "What took you so long Stu even came in before you." Doug said. "I had to go to the bathroom and was texting my son aka your nephew." I said. He just nodded, "We were worried about you." Alan said to me. I looked at him, "I told you guys she was texting her son chill." Phil said. "Thank you Phil." I said. "Did you trip the two girls outside?" Phil asked. "Me I would never do that." I said. Phil shook his head at me wrapping his arm around my shoulders, "You totally would I know you Al." He said his breath dangerously close to my neck. I looked at him, "Watch it." I said as we walked to the front desk.

My phone rang and I saw it was my son, "Answer it he'll keep calling knowing that trouble maker." Stu said. "You don't know anything about my boy." I said and answered the call. "Hey buddy." I said. "Hi mom." Croix said.

"What's wrong?" I asked hearing the hurt in his voice

"What's wrong?" I asked hearing the hurt in his voice. "I am bored." He said. "I thought you were at the Dodger game with your dad." I said. "He took Emily instead." He said. "He did." I said trying to keep my cool.

"Yeah so I am sitting at home watching the game instead." Croix said. I sighed rubbing my forehead, "Do you want me to call Corey he'll let you sit by his family." I said. "No it's fine mom I am use to it." He said. "Croix you shouldn't be I got those for us then I gave them to your dad to take you not his don't repeat this bitch of a girlfriend." I said. Croix chuckled, "I don't want to stay with dad the night you know I don't like staying here when you're out of town he creeps me out." He said.

I looked at Doug, "Tracy says I can come I just need to check with you and uncle Dougie." He said. "Did you just say uncle Dougie?" I asked. Doug glared at me, "He's glaring at you isn't he?" He asked. I nodded chuckling, "Dougie can Croix stay with Tracy tonight?" I asked. "Isn't he at the game?" Phil asked. I shook my head, "Jared did not." Doug said. I nodded, "Yeah of course he can." Doug said. "Sure thing bud." I said.

"Was that Phil?" Croix asked. I could hear the smile on his face, "Yes." I said. "Who's all there?" He asked. "Phil, Stu, Doug me and Tracy's brother Alan." I said. "Tracy has a brother?" Croix asked. "Yeah Alan have you met my son?" I asked. "Only twice Tracy says he scared of me." Alan said. Phil held in a laugh, "We have a reservation under Dr. Price." Stu said. "Okay let me look that up for you." The front desk clerk said typing our reservation in.

"Can I be on speaker?" Croix asked. "Put him on speaker." Doug, Stu and Phil said. I put Croix on speaker, "Speaker." I said. "Hey guys." Croix said. They said. "Stu did you just call yourself a doctor?" He asked. "Yes." Stu said. "Aren't you a dentist?" Croix asked. We looked at Stu trying not to laugh, "Yeah Stu don't get to fancy." I said. "It's not fancy if it's true." Stu said. "He's a dentist don't get too excited and if someone collapses you should still call 911." I said. "We'll be sure to do that." The front desk clerk said. I winked at him and he smiled at me, "Mom Tracy's here I am going to go I'll call you tomorrow." Croix said. "Alright bye all star." I said. "Bye everyone." Croix said. "Bye." We said.

I hung up then Alan cut in, "Can I ask you a question?" Alan asked. Oh boy he's going to ask a stupid question, "Do you know if the hotel's pager-friendly?" Alan asked. "What do you mean?" The front desk person asked. "I'm not getting a signal off my beeper." Alan said showing off his pager. "A pager dude what we at a hospital or the 2000's why the hell do you still have a pager?" I asked frustrated. "I'm not sure." The front desk clerk said. "Is there a phone bank? A bunch of payphones?" Alan asked. "Oh my...Alan there's a phone in the room you can use that." I said calming down.

I looked at Phil and he pretended to shoot himself in the head making me laugh. He smiled up at me, "So I have you in a two bedroom suite on the 12th floor, is that okay?" The front desk clerk said. "That sounds perfect." Doug said. "Actually I was wondering if you had any Villas." Phil said. "Phil we're not even going to be in the room." Stu said. "Have you seen their Villas's here?" I asked. "Have you?" Stu asked. "Yes my friend's a professional hockey player and he got Croix and I a Villa." I said. "No big deal we can share bed it's one night." Stu said. Share beds aw hell no I will not be sharing a bed with Alan or Stu.

"If we're sharing beds I'm bunking with Alli, you good wit that?" Alan asked. I looked at him creeped out shaking my head then went into Phil's arms again feeling safe, "Well I'm not good with that, I'd rather jump off a bridge than let her sleep next to you." Phil said pulling me close to his chest. I know I should hide under my brother's arms but I feel like Doug would call me a wimp and deal with it. Also Phil's stronger than Doug. Phil and I dated and it's just a habit of ours to do this even when we were both married I still hid under Phil's arms.

"Guys we're not sharing beds, what are we 12 years old, I mean Alli and I have shared a bed before but still." Phil said. I looked at the clerk, "Justin I apologize how much is the Villa?" I asked smiling at him sweetly. He smiled back then I winked at him making him blush, "Well we have a on Villa available and it's 4200 for the night." Justin said not taking his eyes off me. "Is it awesome?" Alan asked. "It's pretty awesome." Justin said. "We'll take it." I said. "Giver her your credit card." Phil said looking at Stu. "I can't giver her my credit card." Stu said.

"We'll split it." Doug said but I slapped my brother's hand. "Alexandra." Doug said. "Douglas. You will not pay it's your special occasion and it only happens once." I said taking my card out. "Also I got a raise so I make more money I am willing to spend it on my brother." I said smiling at Doug. He smiled back when Phil grabbed my card, "Hey." I said. "Nope are you crazy? Let us the gentlemen handle that." Phil said handing me my card. I held onto it, "You don't get it Melissa checks my statements." Stu said. "See a more reason for me to do it." I said almost handing Justin my card when Phil grabbed it again holding it above his head. Which I am not even trying because he taller than me.

"Not happening. I told you let us the guys handle this besides you worked hard for this money and I know how tough it is because of you schedule and you're going to pay for guys?" Phil asked. I crossed my arms looking at him, "That's not how it's supposed to go." He said. "But." I was saying. "No buts okay let us handle this." Phil said smiling at me. I hate that damn smile it's really hard to say no to, "Fine." I said and he handed me my card. I put it back in my wallet, "We just need a credit card on file, we won't charge you until check out so you can figure it out then." Justin said. "Perfect! That's perfect thank you Justin we'll deal with it tomorrow. Come on." Phil said. "Fine." Stu said and handed his credit card to Justin.

"Can I ask you another question?" Alan asked. I groaned my head hitting Phil's chest, "Not again." I said. "Sure." Justin said. "You probably get this a lot this isn't the real Caesars palace is it?" Alan asked. "And there it is." I said rubbing my forehead. "What do you mean?" Justin asked confused. "Did Caesar live here?" Alan asked. "Um no." Justin said. "Alan Caesar lived in Greece, meaning his palace the real one is also in Greece." I said in a no dud tone. "You sure?" Alan asked. "Yes." I said. "Alan she knows her history don't argue with her about it." Stu said. Alan nodded and I mouthed a thank you to Stu, "I got your back." Stu said.

I smiled at him, "Alright here's your room keys and enjoy your stay." Justin said handing me the room keys. "Thank handsome." I said and winked at him. I handed everyone except Alan a room key then we went tp the elevator. I clicked the up button, "Alli you're going to have to share a room with someone still." Stu said. Alan smiled at me, "Phil I choose Phil." I said answering right away. "Seriously." Doug mumbled. "Heard that." I said. He turned and smiled at me, "Love you." He said. "Love you too." I said. He chuckled and we walked in. I clicked our floor feeling someone's arm around me then saw it was Phil and relaxed as we went to our floor.