Chapter 8

Alli's POV

"You two go talk to Jade please." Phil said. I got out of the car with Phil and we walked into the hospital, "You two are back?" A nurse asked. "Can I just get stitched up?" I asked. She nodded, "Can he please come back I have a serious fear of needles." I said. They nodded and let me go to a bed. Phil sat next to me holding my hand, "Should we call your son?" He asked. "You mean tell him I married the man I've loved since high school?" I asked. He chuckled nodding.

"Can you lay with me?" I asked. He nodded as I scooted over then laid my head on his chest. He kissed my head rubbing my back, "They'll probably do a few things with your arm you know right." He said. "Don't need to tell me." I said. He chuckled, "So maybe I was thinking since we're married now we're going to have to move in with each other." He said. I smiled looking up at him, "I wish I could remember what our wedding was like." I said. "I know you know what I think we should do?" He asked. "Huh?" I asked. "It's stupid but kinda have a real wedding so Croix can be there." He said.

I smiled playing with his hands, "I seriously hate hospitals I am glad I don't remember this." I said. He chuckled knowing I really do, "I know you do baby girl." He said. I traced patterns on his chest when someone opened the door, "Glad to know I am your emergency contact." My friend Marc-Andre Fleury said. "I am shocked they didn't call Sid." I said. He walked in, "How bad?" He asked. "I am fine just freaking out." I said. He looked at my Fitbit, "Jeez calm down you're heard rates at 130." He said. I rolled my eyes, "And is that a ring?" Marc asked grabbing my hand.

I laughed at him and so did Phil, "Yeah I am hitched to him." I said pointing at Phil. "I love you two together." He said. "You texted Crosby didn't you." I said. "Of course I did he's going to be at Dougie's wedding you know why?" He asked. "Because he's your date." I said. "How'd you know?" He asked. I laughed when a doctor walked in, "What we got here?" He asked. Phil took the handkerchief off my arm, "Yikes." The doctor said. "Don't say yikes, yikes is bad." I said freaking out. "Sorry." He said.

They grabbed the things to stitch up my arm and I saw a needle, "Turn away." Phil said. I turned and looked at him, "You're a baby." Marc said. "Fuck you." I said to him. He chuckled, "You're not my emergency contact anymore." I said. "Can I change that?" I asked the doctor. He handed me a sheet, "Write the name, number and relationship with the person down." He said. "I'll do it since he's stitching your arm up." Phil said. "Alright number one." He said. "You." I said. He wrote his name down, number, "Second?" He asked. "Doug." I said. He wrote down, "And bitch of a brother right?" Phil asked. I laughed, "Can't put that." Doc said. "We know." I said. Phil finished up, "Is there a third?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. "Tracy." I said. He wrote Tracy down, "Sister in law." He said. I nodded then Phil handed the clip board to him.

I finished up then walked out of my room seeing Stu and Alan, "We told you guys to see Jade." Phil said. "To bad you two are coming with us." Stu said. "How's your arm Alli?" Alan asked. "Fine." I said walking with Phil. I grabbed his hand walking with him, "I'm driving." I said. "Alli wait." Marc said. I looked at Marc, "Text me when you find Doug." He said. I nodded then slid in the driver's seat, "Should you be driving?" Stu asked. "I don't know but I am going to." I said and drove to Jade's place.

We pulled up to a hotel, "What room is it again?" Stu asked walking to the second floor. "825." Phil said. When we got near the room a woman want on the phone, "I know. I did. I already checked with her. I found him, I'll call you back." The woman says and runs towards Stu. "Thank god he's with his father." She said. "I think this is Jade." I said. Phil nodded, "I was freaking out. I missed you sweetie." She said taking Carlos from Alan. She looks at Stu, "And I miss you." Jade said and kissed Stu.

I looked at Phil a little awkward with everything, "What the hell happened to you guys?" Jade asks in a happy voice. "Actually we were hoping you could tell us." Phil said. "What do you mean? I got up this morning, I went to get coffee and I came back and you were gone." Jade said smiling at Phil then looked at my arm. "Alli what happened to your arm? Did Phil take it too far?" She asked smirking at us. Alan laughed, "I cut myself on glass protecting..." I said pointing at Carlos. "Tyler you're so sweet." She said smiling at me. I laughed nervously, "Yeah and all mine." Phil said.

"Why are you being so quiet?" Jade asked Stu. "I'm not being quiet." Stu said. "You're so cute. I gotta feed Tyler come inside, you guys." Jade said pulling Stu inside the room. "Did you hear that?" Alan asked. "What?" I asked. "The baby's name is Tyler." He said. "Yeah, I thought he looked more like a Carlos too bud." Phil said patting Alan on the shoulder.

Alan walks in then Phil and I followed him. I sat next to Phil and Stu on the couch, "Okay what's up?" She asks. "You guys are acting weird." Jade said pouring us something to drink. "Look it's Jade right?" Phil asked. "Very funny Phil." Jade said and handed Stu a glass of juice. "He's funny no wonder you two are married." She said. "Right Jade you remember our friend Doug?" Phil asked. "Are you kidding he was the best man at our wedding and walked Alli down to you." She said. "Exactly well we can't find him and we're getting worried." I said. "Oh my god that is so Doug." Jade said and Stu spit juice out making Tyler cry.

"Oh sweetie. I'm gonna go clean him off." Jade said walking away. "Ew." I said. "Oh my god." Stu said. "What the fuck man you spit juice on me." I said. "You gotta hold it together." Phil said. "Shit." Stu said in a worried tone. "Stu." I said. "Plus she's super hot, you should be proud of yourself." Phil said. I crossed my arms looking at him, "I love you." He said. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." I said not wanting any of it. Phil grabs me and puts me on his lap, "Phillip!" I yelled. He grabs my chin turning my head towards him and kissed me. "Still mad?" He whispered to me. "No." I said my cheeks turning pink.

"Ahem! Excuse me sorry to break your little moment here but she's wearing my grandmother's ring!" Stu panicked. "What?" Phil asked. "The ring I'm going to give to Melissa. You remember. My grandmother's holocaust ring." He said. "Fuck okay." I said. "She's wearing it." He said. "I didn't know they gave rings out at the holocaust." Alan said. I looked at him along with Phil and Stu.

"He's okay." Jade said walking back. "Oh good." Phil said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Alli, Phil not now okay wait till we're gone." Jade said in a teasing voice. I cleared my throat, "Jade about last night do you remember the last time you saw Doug?" I asked. "I haven't seen him since the wedding." She said. "The wedding." I said as Phil wrote it on th napkin. "What time was that?" I asked. "It was at..." Jade was saying until she did the bravest thing any women would do. She started breast feeding Tyler in front of two men and one over grown child.

Phil and Stu coughed and I covered Phil's eyes, "Nope you will not." I said. "I guess it was around one because I had to go back to work and finish my shirt and then when I got out I headed to the hotel with Tyler." Jade said. "Doug was there then?" I asked writing down everything because Phil couldn't see to write. "I didn't see Doug because you guys were passed out. The room was a wreck. So I just curled up next to Stu." Jade said smiling at Stu. I nodded, "Bear?" Phil asked. "Yes." I said. "Can I see now?" He asked. I sighed, "Fine." I said. I took my hand down then Phil kissed my knuckle.

"I got a question." Stu said raising his hand. We back in high school or something, "When you said your shift ended. Does that mean you're a nurse or a blackjack dealer?" He asked. "You know this. I'm a stripper." Jade said. Stu just nodded, "Well technically I'm an escort but stripping's a great way to meet clients." She said. I nodded, "Smart." I said. "But that's all in the past now that I married a doctor." Jade said sighing. "He's a dentist." I said smiling at Stu. He glared at me when the door broke.

"Las Vegas Police freeze!" A cop shouts and I jump off of Phil landing on the ground on my arm. "Alli." Jade said. "I am fine." I said when a cop pulled my arms behind my back. "Ouch my arm." I said. "Go easy on her she has stitches on that arm!" Phil yelled as a cop walked him out the door. I saw the girl cop, "You're in trouble young lady." She said grabbing Stu also.

"Are you okay?" Stu asked. "No my fucking arm hurts." I said. They put Stu in with Alan and me with Phil, "Fuck." I said. "Hey could you have gone a little easier she has stitches in her arm." Phil said. "I get a phone call my, friends get one and so does my husband." I said. "You'll get your phone call when we tell you." The girl said. "Okay." I said kinda scared as they drove to the police station.