Chapter 14

Alli's POV

I was driving while I explained what hit me, "I don't know but it just hit me." I said. "What the fuck are you talking about?" Phil asked. "You remember when we saw Doug's mattress impaled on that statue right?" I asked. "Yeah we threw it out the window." Stu said. I shook my head, "Nope because I remember something David told me about Vegas windows." I said. "What?" The two asked. "They can't open it's impossible so the only other option is..." I was saying. Phil looked at me then kissed me quick, "Oh my god!" Stu said.

"Whoa wait what's going on?" Black Doug asked. "My brother was trying to signal someone." I said. "Shit." Phil said smiling. "Yes." I said. "Wait how did you figure that out?" Stu asked. "Black Doug made me realize it." I said. "Hey, hey easy with that shit come on." Black Doug said. "Sorry." I said. "Can someone tell us where white Doug is?" Alan asked. "He on the roof Alan." Phil said. "Yes he's on the roof." I said.

"We must have taken him up there as a prank so he'd wake up on the roof." Phil said. He, Stu and I laughed, "Just like that time in summer camp where we moved his slapping bag out in the jetty at the lake." He said. "Which was hilarious." I said pointing at him. "It's not so funny now thought because we forgot where we put him." Stu said. "You guys are retarded you know that?" Black Doug asked. "Yes we are." I said smiling. "Shit." Phil said.

I pulled up to our hotel, "You think he still up there?" Stu asked as we got out. I tossed the bellhop our keys, "Only one way to find out!" I yelled running full speed. We ran to the roof, "Damn it's locked." Stu said. I whistled and Stu stepped out of the way and I kicked the door open, "Doug!" Phil called out. "Doug!" Stu yelled. "Doug you up here brother!" I yelled looking around. "Doug!" Alan yelled. "Hey guys he's over here." Sty said and we all ran over. Stu was the first over, "He's okay." He said. I sighed, "Thank god." I said.

I looked at Doug, "You're okay thank god." I said and kissed his cheek. "We've got to get you going buddy." I said. "Alli." Stu said. "I told Tracy we were on our way." I said to him. "What the fuck is going on?" Doug asked. "We can explain everything but right now we gotta go." I said. "Hey bud you okay?" Phil asked him. "No, not okay." Doug said. "You look good got some color I'm jealous." I said. He looked at me, "I am getting married today." He said. "Yes you are." Stu said. "That's why you need to focus and do everything we say because frankly you're wasting a little bit of time right now." I said looking at Phil's watch. "You fucking asshole!" Doug yelled and tackled me to the ground.

"Whoa hey!" Phil said running over. Doug jumped off me and I whimper because he was on my arm, "Oh my skin burns my skin burns." Doug said. "It's okay it's not your fault Doug." Alan said kneeling. Phil pushed Alan away, "Just get me home." Doug said.

Stu helped him up as I stood up, "Alli you're bleeding." Alan said. I looked at my arm, "Yeah thanks bro." I said to Doug. "Stu airline book us a flight straight to LA." I said. "Right." Stu said taking his phone out call anyone. "Alan we're going to the lobby you're going to wait for the car while I get Doug a wheelchair." I said. "Phil stay with Doug." I said. He nodded then I ran back over to Phil and pecked his lips, "Wasting time!" Doug yelled.

I ran quickly to the lobby and looked around, "Wheelchair and bill please." I said. The lobby guy nodded and I paid, "Damn." I said seeing how much it was. "Thanks." I said smiling then took off running to our room. I got there and opened the door, "I paid for the room, bags are with Alan, him here now lets go." I said. Phil set Doug in the wheel chair and I put a hat on Doug, "What about the one after that? You cannot be serious." Stu said as he caught up with Phil. I paid for a water for my brother, "Every flight to LA is booked and Burbank is sold out." Stu said. "Fuck." I said. "We can't drive there the wedding start in three and a half hours." Phil said. "Alan where's the fucking car?" I asked. "It's on its way." Alan said.

I opened the water for Doug and he took a huge sip, "You know what yes we can drive there we can make it okay." I said. The guys nodded and I saw Jade, "Just give me one second." Stu said. "We will leave without you." Phil said. "Oh come on let him go he needs it." I said. I love Stu and Jade together better than Stu and that fucking bitch Melissa.

I leaned against Phil, "Is he missing a tooth?" Doug asks making us laugh. "Yeah." I said. "Alli?" Doug asked. I hummed, "Is that a wedding ring on your finger?" He asked pointing at the ring on my finger. Phil and I looked at one another, "Oh look the car's here." Alan said pointing at the car. "Here's your car ma'am." The bell boy said. "Thanks." I said and tipped him.

"What the hell happened?" Doug asked looking at the trashed Mercedes. "We'll explain later just get in." I said opening the door for him. "It need to go down." Alan said trying to put the roof away. "It's good just get in." Phil said getting in the drivers said. I got in the passenger seat, "No safety first." Alan said. "Alan it's fine it's down." I said. "No I gotta get it down first." Alan said still trying. I got on top of it then stomped on the back. "Don't mess the car up." Alan said. "Shut up." I said and one more time then it was down.

I got in the passenger seat before Alan could, "Stu!" Phil and I yelled. Phil tapped on the windshield, "Stu." Alan said coping my husband. "Come on." Phil said. "Come on." Alan said. I shoot a look at Alan as Stu got in, "Alright lets go." I said and Phil took off, "Careful." Doug said as we were driving at high speed.

I was watching for cops for Phil, "At least the trip wasn't a total disaster." Doug said. "Why's that?" I asked. "When I woke up on the roof I happened to find $80,000 worth of Bellagio chips in my pocket." Doug said showing us the chips. "So that's where they were." Alan said. "Holy shit." I said taking them. "Looks like we're going home with some money boys." Doug said. "Yes we are." Phil said and we all cheered.

"What about your tuxes and my dress?" I asked. "Oh I already got that covered." Alan said pointing at a white van driving next to us. The van's door opens and reveals a guy. "Hey Neeco." Alan smiled, "Hey what's up Alan." The guy said. Stu cheered as the guy throws some paper bags, "Whoa look out!" Neeco yelled and pointed at the car in front of us. Phil steers out of the way then back in Neeco throw us another large bag, "This is for you." He said pointing at me. I caught it, "Thank Neeco." Alan said as Phil took our exit. "Who the hell was that guy?" Stu asked. "That's my buddy." Alan said.

Phil pulls over as the guys get dressed while I got ready in the car, "Alli you drive!" Phil yelled. I jumped in the drivers side, "Alan hurry the fuck up I will leave without you!" I yelled at him. He ran to the car and Stu helps him in, "Slow down!" Doug yelled. "Hell no I am already in trouble by your wife." I said and got to the neighborhood.

We straightened ourselves up when we all ran inside, "Mom?" Croix asked. Everyone looked at us, "Hey sorry stupid LA traffic then MapQuest." I said. Croix chuckled, "You're late." Tracy said to us. "Yeah sorry about that." Doug said. "They're ready right?" I asked smiling. Croix laughed at me, "Here mom you need to wear this." Croix said handing me the flower. "Here let me help you out." Phil said putting it in my hair, "There." He said. "Who got you ready?" I asked. "Dad." Croix said. Phil wet his hands quick and fixed Croix's hair then adjusted his tie, "There." Phil said. "Thanks Phil." Croix said.

Phil smiled then laced my fingers with his then he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He kissed my head, "Mom are you and Phil going to date?" Croix asked. I showed him my hand, "I have another dad?" He whispered loudly. I nodded watching his eyes sparkle and I smiled as Phil stood next to Stu, Alan, and Doug. He looked so handsome as I stood next to Tracy and the other brides maid. I smiled at her and I smiled at Phil the whole time as he smiled back at me. I couldn't help but smile my brother is getting married.