A Message

You guys should know who this is by, and who it's for. Thanks for your love!

The person who you are trying to reach is unavailable at the moment. Please leave a message at the tone, or hang up and call again later.

"...Hey. I know you're not answering, because apparently I'm not worth your precious time. But it's alright, because I haven't been... in a while. And you don't care, because now you have Sakura. There's some things that I'd like to say to you that have been stewing on my mind since I left. I need for you to know them, even if you never again think about them.

I love you. Even after all this, I still love you, and I'll probably never stop loving you. I don't know what made you and Sakura betray me. I'll probably never know. And you hurt me, teme...

I... I forgive you. These last few months, I've been pitying myself because I lost you. I thought because you cheated on me, that I had messed up, that I was in the wrong. So I started to be the trash I was made out to be.

I was wrong. Someone... special helped me see that. He also showed me that I need to do this.

Goodbye, Uchiha Sasuke. I hope she loves you better than I do."

Naruto stared at the phone, his heart still pounding. There was no stopping him from getting that now.

A reassuring hand fell onto his shoulder and squeezed. "It'll be alright, Naruto. Just breathe easy."

The blonde looked up into Gaara's cool sea-green eyes and relaxed. He was right.

Okay, this was kind of a filler chapter, but it'll help me think on the next one.

Btw, thanks for all the love! We're over two hundred reads on my two stories! I can't believe that something I came up with on a ordinary day would become this popular! You all get hugs! \'u'/