All of Me-John Legend, Chasing Pavements-Adele

You're crazy

What the hell is this bastard asking me to do? I stare Uchiha down as John Legend plays. "...What?"

He looks me in my eye as he suggests the impossible. "I want you back, Naruto. Come back."

And I'm out of my mind

Emotions swirl inside of me like a whirlpool, spinning dangerously like a tornado." W-What do you me-mean?"

He comes closer, presses his body to mine as I take a step back, finding myself trapped on a wall. His warm fruity breath curls up my cheek as he whispers five words into my ear:

"This is what I mean."

His hands slide up my sides sensually. I try to keep a handle on my libido as he does this. I hate myself. Why haven't I pushed him away yet?

You want this.

I'm loyal to Gaara now!

Sasuke is the only one you'll ever love like this. He's the only one who can do this to you.

No...

"Naruto..." His lips capture mine hungrily. I melt into his touch.

I thought I was over this! Over him!

You'll never get over him. Sasuke's your life. You are nothing without him.

"Ah, Sasuke..." My own body betrays me as he starts to grind against me.

Another voice breaks through the lustful haze this man has put me in. It's broken; in pain.

How I sounded when I saw them together.

~~~★★★~~~

The creaking of a bed. Moans. The smell of sweat, and sex.

If only I hadn't walked in and seen them together. My love, the center of my world fucking my best friend.

My heart stopped, and the world shifted. And you know the worst part?

They stared. And then smiled.

Life was over for me. I did whatever to escape the pain.

Then I go to sex clubs
Watching freaky people getting it on

The brothels and illegal fuck clubs that must've gone to and been caught at a hundred times. I took handlebars, smoked various drugs, drank anything that could make me forget. Every night was a party.

It doesn't make me nervous
If anything I'm restless
Yeah I been around and I seen it all

Yeah, I've definitely seen some shit. It's a wonder how I didn't contract anything, or die.

Sure. The wonder is how I fucked this up. Did the same thing Uchiha did to me, to Gaara.

~~~★★★~~~

I shove Uchiha off me, panting raggedly. And edge away from the both of them, drowning in guilt and self-loathing. My head starts to pound.

He's gonna hate me now...

I can't even look either of them in the eye. In a moment of irrational thought, I push past Gaara and run out into the hallway of my house. I ignore Uchiha's and Gaara's calls and run away.

I know it's bad to run away. Especially from your problems. But that's all I feel like doing right now. Call me a coward. But I'm not coming back until I get some of my questions answered.

Or should I just keep chasing pavements
Even if they lead nowhere?
Or would it be a waste?
Even if I knew my place?
Should I leave it there?

So, against my better judgment, I'm ending the book here, though there will be a sequel. I'm in the process of writing another chapter to explain everything that happened between the last chapter and this one.

So I'm calling the sequel Answers, appropriately enough. Naruto's gotta do some soulsearching. You know how he had those nagging doubts about his self-worth? That stems from his childhood. I'll explain more in the book.

Byeya, bitches,
Riyn