Habits(Stay High) -Tove Lo

Naruto was being stupid. He knew it, and his fans knew it. Being seen at brothels, trying out drugs, fighting, having meaningless sex with random people. Stupid things. He wasn't doing this stuff for attention. It was to hide the pain of losing Sasuke.

And he couldn't stop. It would take a miracle to save this man. And that miracle moved to Konoha as if by magic.

Sabakuno Gaara was an old friend of Naruto's, and had watched the disheartened blonde from afar. After he was arrested for the twelfth time, Gaara decided to do something. So he moved his company to Konoha, starting business there. It would benefit both cities, and his pockets, so that was definitely a plus. Both his siblings lived there as well.

First thing he did was to bail the blonde out of jail. Then he arranged a meeting between them.

"G-Gaara?! What are you doing here?!" Naruto was totally shocked and elated to see his old buddy.

"I came to help you, baka. What are you doing to yourself over Sasuke?" the redhead scolded.

Naruto's head dipped in shame. "I really miss him."

Gaara put a hand on his shoulder. "That's understandable, but you can't get sad and do things like this. They're hurting you, not helping."

Naruto nodded as a limousine pulled up. A brunette driver came around to open the door. Both celebrities got in. "Thank you, Kiba. Now, Naruto, I've scheduled a press conference so you can apologize to the fans in about an hour," Gaara said, directing Kiba to the blonde's home. Naruto played with his piercings-four rings and two snake bites in each ear- nervously. Speeches weren't exactly his forté, although he liked to talk. Paparazzi made him weak in the knees.

After heading home to change out of the dirty clothes he'd gone to prison with, he headed to his conference looking better dressed than he had in months in an black suit with orange fixings and his wild hair gelled back.

Gaara couldn't help blushing as Naruto slid in the car next to him. He looked good dressed up, and had managed to make the outfit look good as well. The cologne he had on smelled really good, almost sweet, and the blood red mint on his tongue completed the look.

"Take us to the pavilion, Kiba," Gaara told the driver, and they were off.

*epic page break *

The yelling was almost deafening. Most of the blonde singer's fans from areas in and surrounding the city had turned up to see him.

"Naruto!"

"Kitsune, Kitsune, I love you!"

"The Kitsune's back!"

Naruto grinned. His fans were so loyal. He made sure to flash that killer smile as he stepped out of the limo. It took him only a second to reach the podium. "Hey."

The screaming got even louder. Naruto waited, then waved the volume back down. "I'm back. I know, I had some of you guys seriously worried that I wouldn't bounce back from that. But I did, with the help of a close friend who literally drove back into my life. Thanks, Gar-Bear." Naruto grinned at the smirking redhead, remembering the story behind the childish nickname. "I read all of you guys' messages. To say they also helped me is an understatement. A massive one. Thank you, loyal fans. I've got a new song on the way, and it's just for you." Beaming, he made his way back to the limousine amidst cheers.

A few days later, "Habits (Stay High)" came out, setting a record for fastest release time.

"I eat my dinner in the bathtub
Then I go to sex clubs
Watching freaky people getting it on
It doesn't make me nervous, if anything I'm restless
Yeah, I've been around and I've seen it all
I get home got the munchies
Binge on all my Twinkies
Throw up on the tub then I go to sleep
And I drank up all my money
Tasted kinda lonely

(Chorus) You're gone and I've gotta stay high all the time
To keep you off my mind
Stay high all the time
To keep you off my mind
Spending my days locked in a haze
Tryna forget you babe
I fall back down
Gotta stay high all my life
To forget I'm missing you

I pick up daddies at the playground
How I spend my daytime
Losing up the frown
Make them feel alive
Or make it fast and greasy
I'm on my way to easy

(Chorus)

Staying in my play-pretend
Where the fun it got no end
Can't go home alone again
Need someone to numb the pain
Staying in my play-pretend
Where the fun it got no end
Can't go home alone again
Need someone to numb the pain

(Chorus)...