Love the Way You Lie-Eminem feat. Rihanna

In all honesty, before I updated, I just wanted to see some reads on my stuff. I think it's my tags, although it could just be disinterest now that NaruHina is canon. *shrugs* Meh. I'll keep writing, for the few who do still ship any other pairing.

By the way, I forgot to disclaim the songs I'm using. None of the material or lyrics from this song or any of the others are my own. All properties go to their respective owners. I gain nothing.

Sai was interested. It took a lot for something to interest him, which is why the blonde was all the more intriguing. He was interesting, with his blonde locks and whisker-like birthmarks. He was very attractive, to say the least, and had more than enough fans to vouch for his vocal talent.

Sai wanted the blonde. And what Sai wanted, he got.

Sings the Page Break song, breaking the page with its awesomeness

"Uzumaki!"

At a shoot for the video he had agre- ahem, been forced to do with Uchiha, Naruto was not only heartbroken to see the raven with his ex-best friend, but annoyed. This bitch was tripping if he thought that he was about to push and shove him around during recording! The video was about domestic violence, and he was sure they needed a chick for that. So he walked out, angrily flipping off at least thirty people, right into the arms of- Oomph.

Naruto looked up into soft onyx eyes, filled with warmth instead of anger like Uchiha's. With a hint of sadness, Naruto realized that that's what he was now to him. Not teme, or babe. Just Uchiha.

"Hello there," said Sai, flashing a bright smile. It was his 'I'm a famous person, you love me' smile, and just like it charmed the fans, it charmed the blonde as well.

"You look distressed. Are you alright?" he asked, looking concerned.

Naruto sighed, stepping back and running a hand through his messy locks. "I just broke up with my boyfriend, and he had a side chick who he's with now. They're making me do a video with him."

Sai nodded in understanding. "So, in anger over seeing those two together, you stormed out..."

"... and ran into you," Naruto finished. "By the way, sorry about that. Wasn't paying attention."

"It's quite all right. I did get to see something beautiful," he said, brushing past the blonde and tucking a slip of paper in his pants pocket as Gaara came out. "I'll see you later."

Gaara stared at the actor's retreating back apprehensively before turning to Naruto. "Who was that and why did you leave? We were just about to start recording."

Naruto scowled. "If Uchiha loves her so much, use her for the video. I'm not doing it. And I don't know who that was. And he kind of looked like Uchiha, but just barely."