Chapter 1- The Bad Boy Is Planning Something

(Chapter 1- The Bad Boy Is Planning Something)

Two ordinary words and alone they can represent one thing but put together they mean something entirely different. For example, the words bad and boy. Everyone knows the following definitions but combine them, and they shout something I was desperately trying to avoid. Our School's most notorious bad boy, Brody Bauer. The only problem, it is not that simple, and here is why.

I made my entrance to school as I did every morning. Showing up with my three besties Megan, Olivia and Grace in my blue MINI Cooper which I can proudly say gets 35 miles to the gallon open highway. Just saying.

We usually took turns car pooling every morning to help the environment and all, and today just happened to be my day so here we were pulling into the parking lot of the school fighting all the other cars for a parking space. Luckily I happened to notice one close to the front of the school and silently cheered as a drove over to it.

Crap, I thought to myself when I saw that it was not available as I thought. Don't you just hate those moments when you realize there is actually a much smaller vehicle in the parking spot and you don't get that fabulous spot after all? Yeah, it is quite disappointing. Curse the person who drove it to school today.

 "There's one." Grace said pointing about four spaces down from us.

Yay, maybe this day will not be so terrible after all. I hate when I have to walk a mile to get into school and by the time I get there I'm already tired and out of breath. To my relief when I got there, I was actually able to park, sparing me a few minutes before the first period.

"I'll catch up with you guys later. I have to see one of my teachers about something before class." Megan said stepping quickly  from the car.

I was not at all surprised she was ditching us again. She had been doing that for the past week with a different excuse every time. Even though, she did not exactly say it I knew it was about a guy. I think she is seeing someone and just does not want us to know yet.

"Are you meeting up with Blake this morning?" Olivia asked with that same smirk on her face as always.

I sighed regretfully. "No, he said he had to meet with the coach again to get in some extra practice."

With confusion plastered on her face, she said. "This early in the morning?"

I shrugged and sighed. "That's what he said."

"It just more time you get to make up for later?" Olivia grinned while wiggling her eyebrow suggestively.

"Like tonight." Grace teased.

"You guys said you wouldn't tell." I stated.

"There's no one here." Grace pointed out.

 "Oh...well...just remember it." I replied.

I had finally made up my mind that I was going to give my virginity to Blake tonight. After all,  we had been together for six months, and he has waited so patiently for me. It was going to be the most memorable night of our lives. I do not think it would mean as much if we were not both virgins. We had both agreed to save ourselves for each other, and tonight it was going to happen. I cannot wait to see the surprise on his face when I tell him.