Chapter 16- The Bad Boy and His Eggs Distracted Me

(Chapter 16- The Bad Boy and His Eggs Distracted Me)

As I wake I try to roll over but quickly find I am being held down by something very heavy draped across my stomach and something breathing against my back. I try to take in a deep breath but finding it very hard to do right now with all the weight on me. What the-

I squirm again just as my eyes manage to come open. I am able to slowly turn over and that's when I look down at the subject in question and find that it's an arm. A very nice lightly tan muscular arm at that. Well that's not so bad.... Wait! Arm....body....person. I'm in bed with another person! Oh sweet lord, what have I done?

I look around the room trying to place anything familiar at all and, that's when I see Brody's leather jacket hanging across a chair, and it hit me. I was in Brody's room. Everything from last night came back and I remembered what I was doing in his bed. Although that doesn't quite explain the arm across my stomach or our extreme closeness.

Well....this is awkward.

'Not if he doesn't wake up like this.'

Oh that's true. Maybe if I can slowly move from his embrace, I will be able to get up and be free from any weird moment that is likely to happen from this.

First step is removing the arm. I grab hold of Brody's wrist with both my hands, because let's face it, it's heavy and, very gently pick it up. He lets out a low grunt and I think I've woken him but to my luck he's still asleep. Thank goodness.

Almost there...... Once his arm is now in his vicinity beside him I then try getting up. Ah freedom. I can breathe again. I forgot how much I missed it.

Now all that's left is getting off the b-

Oh no.

The only way to get off the bed is to crawl over top of Brody. The other side of the bed is closed off by a wall and the bottom is where a desk and couch sat. I could have attempted to leave that way but I'm pretty sure I would have fell and broken my neck. Curse you, you stupid bed for being pushed up against the wall.

Well this is just great. Please note the sarcasm.

If I climb over top of him and he wakes up with me like that I will just die! The humiliation will be to much. I never be able to face him again.

Maybe I'll just lay here until he wakes up. Yeah that will work. It's not like he's snuggled against me anymore so it won't be so bad.

I think....

Or I could be wrong. My bladder was now screaming at me to empty it and everyone knows when your bladder needs something it gets it.

Why me?

Its ok Farah, just be really careful and everything will be fine. Oh god, I'm really about to do this aren't I? Of all the things you get yourself into Farrah this tops them all. Well I take that back, yesterday morning with Callum was pretty bad to.

Well here it goes.

I prop myself up on my knees beside him and easily lift my right leg over top of him. My other hand rests on the other side of his body next to his head for support. Please don't wake up, please don't wake up, please don't wake up.

I take in his adorable sleeping figure as I stare down at him. Awe, I've never seen him from this view.

'Another time Farrah, look at your position right now.'

I blush deeply at realizing this. I. Am. Straddling. Brody. Bauer. Oh my gosh!

Seriously Farrah? Moving now!