Chapter 13- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 3)

I stand behind the changing curtain, or the large towel I guess you could say, nervous to go out in front of people in my suit. The changing curtain was a secluded place in the woods, behind a very large towel, that people could change in and out of their bathing suit without being seen by others. Although if I didn't have Olivia and Grace with me to keep an eye out for wondering people I don't think I could trust it.

I cling to my towel holding it securely around my body in fear of any part of me being seen. I mean sure I had been in a bathing suit plenty of times when I was lifeguarding down at the pool for the summer but that was in my one piece. The one I was currently wearing was the one I used in Olivia's pool where no one was around other than us and her family.

"Come on." Grace says pulling on my arm but I stayed rooted in my spot. "I want to get in the water."

A girl and a guy let out a victory scream at winning the most recent challenge at chicken causing my attention to drift to them.

"Come on it looks so fun." She giggles at the scene before us.

"Ok I'm ready Olivia states stepping out with her towel around her."

I take a slow steady breath preparing myself for what was about to come. I know I needed to do it but I'm still just so nervous. Although I guess I should be thankful that my bottom is a skirt instead of the traditional bikini bottom.

'Haha Bikini Bottom, get it? Who lives in a pineapple under th-'

'Really Farrah? At a time like this you're thinking about SpongeBob?'

I shake my head from that thought although it did make me laugh. My eyes scan the area for Brody when I find him standing next to Sarah laughing about something. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous of her perfect good looks. She has the perfect figure, tan skin and long dark hair. Let's not forget her whole bad girl persona too. If anything she was Brody's perfect girl not me. I can definitely see how she got so many guys. She was like the female version of Brody but somehow I still liked her.

"Are you coming?" Olivia asks once I don't follow her and Grace.

"Yeah." I fake smile and walk with them.

We walk past a bunch of people in our class who I barely knew and a few of the freshman girls. They were gushing about something one of the senior guys said hanging on to their every word. Gee Kyle was right they are gullible. I bet they will end up hooking up before the end of the night.

Olivia comes to a stop at our stuff on the ground and slips off her towel exposing her white polka dot bikini. You can pretty much guess she caught the attention of a few passing guys. And why wouldn't she she's beautiful. Grace quickly follows her removing her towel as well revealing her yellow one piece. It was actually pretty cute. I need one like that for public appearances.

I take another deep breath. Okay here it goes. 'Just do it Farrah.' I unwrap the towel from around my body and drop it on the ground in one swift motion. The air hit my skin making me completely acknowledge I was hardly wearing anything. 'Ok see that wasn't so bad. You did it!'

"Hey Farrah."Kyle smirks stopping in front of us with Jake.

'Of course he would have to walk by right at this exact second.'

"Looking good." He says. "Who knew?"

I immediately blush. 'Oh my gosh.'

I chuckled nervously at him just as Jake spoke up.