Chapter 11 Eyeless Jack

Meanwhile Ben was walking alone when he heard the gunshots coming not far away. He decided to follow them and found a dead body and an arm with white clothing in it, the ground was destroyed from some kind of explosions. He saw a grave in a lake, the dirt was recently built, the cross read:" Brian Thomas, 8/6/1997-4/4/2022", it was today, he thought. He inspects the whole place, the man was obviously the murderer, he was shot in the head with a really strong gun. The arm, when he gave it a little closer look to it. It reminded him of something, someone.... He thought: "No... No way!" then the Slenderman appeared, Ben looked at him angrily.

- Yes, it is your friend, Jeffrey Woods.
- What did you do to him?!
- Don't get confused now, I wasn't here but I witnessed it...
- And why didn't you help?
- I....
- You know what? Forget it! Is he still alive?
- Yes, with some new group, one of them died over there. He sais as he points at the grave.
- He is alive.... Thank god.... Where is he?
- He walked forward to the red clouds, they want to finish it, he thinks that you all have died. You need to find your friends and find him. He needs you.
- I don't even know where they are, I went alone after a while.
- Don't worry, I know where they are, the whole time.
- Do you mean that you knew where we were all this time??
- Yes, I could have attacked you but.... Zalgo was controlling me...
- You too?! Is he that powerful?!
- Zalgo collects power from negative emotions in this specific area. Soon he will be able to collect it from all over the earth. The family I have created is dead, we need to work together to defeat this evil. Are you with me? He says as he offers his hand.
-...... Very well! Let's do it!

Then out of nowhere, appear Ani, Clockwork and Sally. They see Slenderman and immediately attack. Ben screamed that he isn't an enemy. They all stopped in disbelief. Clockwork remembered Toby and started to get angry, she refused to get going with them, she ran away from them, crying. They tried to follow her, but they lost her as it was getting Dark. She eventually got across the man who fought against Toby, she got her knife up and immediately charged at him, he easily dodged it, he scratched her back and stab her at the back of the leg and her left hand.

- If you keep fighting for the sake of that idiot's name, then you have already lost.
- You son... Of a bitch!!!

She got another swing at him, he grabbed her hand broke

it, leaving her without the defence. He kicked her in the head before she could recover, he hit her with a rock. He then grabbed that same steel spike that stabbed Toby, he stabbed her in the chest. He left her, in the ground, crying as she said Toby's name. She began losing consciousness, she couldn't breathe. She just stared at the sky, thinking that she was going to meet Toby again. She then heard running footsteps, she saw Jeff, with one hand and two others. She thought that this was heaven or something. Jeff immediately bandaged her with the others, they got here somewhere safe, they were all ready to sleep, but not Jeff. He stared at Clockwork all the time, he whispered a song, his mother was singing it when he was a child.

- Sweet Dreams are made.... Of t.... This....... Whoever.... Mind to.... Ghhhhh...... Please wake up.....

No answer, she didn't have a pulse, she was dead. Jeff started to cry louder, despite saving his friend, he still failed. He put his bandaged head at Clockwork's stomach.

- No.... No please..... Not you too....

He grabbed her hand, but, this wasn't her clothing, it was blue, it was Ani's cloth! Jeff holds it tight, he thought that Ani was probably dead too with the others. But then, when a tear of his fell on it, it started to glow, They all looked at it, it fell From Jeff's hand into the wound of Clockwork, it cured her, she opened her eyes. Jeff hugged her immediately, saying thank you all times, she was alive, that means, his friend could still be alive as well.

- Jeff?! You are alive?!
- Yes, but... I lost one arm.
- Where were you all this time? And who are they?

Jeff explained all the story, but when it came up that he woke up in his grave, he immediately thought of Ani. She must have some kind of power that brings back the dead. Later Clockwork joined their team, the others were with Slenderman now.

They were all exhausted, Slenderman got them to a big house were his proxy were before they died. He fed them and got them to sleep, Ben was hesitant at first but he slept eventually. Slenderman didn't sleep, he watched over them for nearby dangers, possibly Zalgo.