Chapter 6 The Battle Of Two Killers

With that done, they continued their journey, they passed many particles but they still had a long way in front of them.

Jeff got a strange feeling that he was being watched. The others noticed it.

- Jeff? Are you okay? Said Sally.
-...... Huh? Oh! Nothing, it's nothing. Go ahead.

Jeff got behind the others, he knew that strange feeling, he had it before with Jane. He was putting everyone in danger. He said to Ben:

- Hey Ben, can I talk to you a little?
- Sure.
- I have a feeling that Jane is here.
- What?! How are you so sure?
- She is always after me. I have a feeling.
- And what are we going to do?
- I need you to get everyone out of here. I have to finish this.
- I am not living you alone in this fight.
- Please let me do this Ben.
-...... Ghhhh Alright! Promise me you are getting back in one piece.
- I promise.

Ben got everyone out of that part and continued their journey, they believed that Jeff was going to catch up to them.

- *Alright. Where are You Jane... *

He then heard running amongst the trees. He knew what she was going to do, she had done it before.

- Jane! Come on now, you want to kill me right? Do it then!

The steps came closer and closer. Eventually, he was attacked by behind, exactly as he expected.

- Hey Jeff... Long time no see! I thought you burned in hell in that house!
- I am happy to see you too.
- What are your plans now Jeffrey?
- I have no plans. Just a goal. Kill Zalgo and redeem my self.
- You? Redemption? You are totally crazier than the last time I saw you.
- Jane please, you have to believe me.
- Why should I? I was in love with you, then you go on a crazy rampage and kill my parents? You don't deserve my trust.
- Look... I knew I have done wrong and there is nothing that can change that, but I want to change.
- What are you saying?
- That.... I am sorry!!

Jane wasn't talking, it was only a minute but it seemed like an eternity. Jane got her knife up and ran onto Jeff. Jeff clashed with her and gave a little struggle. They continued to slice themselves with the knifes nearly stabbing Jeff's eyes. Jane gave pretty heavy punch on Jeff getting him dizzy, then she tried to stab his head but he dodged it barely, getting her stuck in the tree. Jeff threw a punch and got her to spit blood, then managed to land a stab to Jeff's liver.

- Gaah!!!
- That was for my dad!
- Ghh....

She then stabbed him in the leg making him unable to move and getting his knife knocked off.

- That was for my mother!!
-.... Ghh...
- And that was for me!!!

She was ready to stab him between his eyes. But Jeff got a piece of wood and hit her in the head knocking her out of him. She got right up and started a fistfight with him since she lost her knife in the snow, she punched him 5 times.

- Let's see if you handle this! She uppercut him in the air.

Jeff blacked out for 2 seconds, it was really heavy punch, but he noticed he was bleeding heavily and getting dizzy.

- Oh, what's wrong Jeffrey? Getting dizzy?
-..... Ha..... Jesus...
- God isn't here for you Jeff, the devil is... This is for what you have done to me all these years!!

Jeff closed his eyes, ready to die, maybe this was the right choice to make for a monster like him. But then he heard someone screaming his name, it was Ani and Ben. They were calling out to him, he tried to move and managed to get to his knees.

- What was that? Are these your "Friends"?
- Yes.... They are indeed..... MY........ FRIENDS..!!!!!

Jeff got immediately up and grabbed his knife and charged to Jane, and managed to stab her arm, then he let out an emotional scream as he continued to run to her hitting her, stabbing her and kicking her, he put the knife on his mouth and charged for the final blow, he stabbed her in the stomach and fell down with her on the cold snow.