Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

My eyes widend as my mum started pacing through the living room. I quickly jolted up, knocking downing the coffee table in front of me. How could this be happening? Where is my sister?! I swear, when I find this guy I am going to kick his ass so hard his grandchildren will feel it!

 "What do you mean she left with some guy?!" I snapped, which I instantly regretted once I saw the hurt look on my mum's face. "Sorry mum... I didn't mean to yell."

 "It's okay dear," my mum sniffed, wiping her nose with a tissue. I patted the spot on the couch beside me and she hesitantly sat down.

 "Just... tell me what happened?" I whispered. I hope Kira is alright, but how could she be so stupid?! I've always told her not to make these kinds of mistakes. Was she even listening? I sighed... probably not.

 My mum took a deep breath of air before she finally spoke. "It all started once you left the ceremony... Kira and I were getting ready to leave when I had to go to the toilets. I told her that I would be right back and that she was to wait right there for me. Anyways... when I went to the ladies restroom I overheard some teenage girls talking."

 I quickly looked my mum in the eyes.

 "What did they look like?" I asked curiously. Mum cleared her throat and looked away.

 "There was four of them. They all had bright blonde hair, blue eyes, and wore way too much makeup for my liking!" Mum explained, "Oh and they wore tons of necklaces from that store you hate so much!"

 I rolled my eyes, she was definitely talking about Sarah, Tiffany, Raquel, and Mary! Those girls are the sluttiest skanks I've ever seen, and Raquel just so happens to be Louis's current girlfriend. Hmm, big shocker... not! Louis always goes for the sluts, usually he switches off girlfriends twice a months, if not more.

 "What did they say?" I asked, rather impatiently. Mum's puffy red eyes quickly met my own as she pulled me into a tight hug. "Mum, what did they say?" I repeated.

She was silent for a moment, obviously thinking of what she had overheard. I started tapping my foot rather loudly, waiting for her to answer. I glanced over at Kelsey and Niall, only to see them pacing back and forth. When it finally popped into her head she jumped a little, which only made me jump as well.

 "Oh, now I remember," mum exclaimed as I sat up a bit straighter, "One of them had mentioned a big party at Louis's friend's place, what was the lad's name again? Oh gosh... I know I've seen him at Johannah's house before! The one with the curly hair."

 "Harry?" I asked in a bored tone, while rolling my eyes. Mum perked her head up, and began nodding like a maniac.

 "Yes!" Mum replied, ignoring the annoyed look that crept onto my face. "That's the one they were talking about!"

 "Carry on..." I said, begining to be a bit impatient. Kelsey started biting her nails.

 "Oh! Yes, well um... they said that Harry and his friends were going to try to get every single girl there," mum explained. I raised my eyebrows surprised.

"Seriously? That is so typical for for Harry!" Niall chuckled. Kelsey hit him in the side, causing him to frown at her. "Ow..." He mumbled while rubbing it, trying to make the pain go away.

 "This is not a laughing matter!" Kelsey muttered angrily. Normally I would have giggle at their bickering, but right now I'm too worried about my little sister. She could be anywhere!

 "Anyways..." mum said, cutting them off, "When I left the toilets I began searching for Kira but I couldn't find her! I asked a lovely little girl if she saw her and she said that Kira left with a boy your age. I said thank you to her, but I am so worried! What if she's hurt?"