Chapter 12

Louis's POV:

"Stupid Ellaina!" I growled as I walked down a lonely dark sidewalk, kicking a poor, innocent pebble, imagining it to be her face.

I wonder what my friends are doing now... Niall, Liam, Harry, and Zayn. If I were to guess, Harry would be hooking up with some slut right now, Liam would be making fun of some girl, of course, only to get her attention. Niall would be with Kelsey right now, probably trying to find a way to contact Ellaina and I. And Zayn... Well, Zayn is probably putting on some beauty rest, or whatever he calls it.

I guess I haven't thought that much about Raquel during this whole screw up. Honestly, I couldn't care less. You see, Raquel isn't one of those sluts who are too dumb to speak. She is actually very smart when it comes to her studies, but when she asks me to be her "Study buddy" and I come over to her house... Let's just say she doesn't really focus on her studies then, if you know what I mean.

Smirking, I remembered all the sluts that I've hooked up with in the past years. Last I counted it was around thirty-four. Yep, you can say it, I'm a total man-whore. A totally hot one, though.

I was still walking when I heard a scream. The scream echoed throughout the streets, and I could tell it was from far away. I shrugged it off and kept walking.

Another scream.

What in the world? I don't see anybody outside. Unless...

Oh, poo!

What if it was Ellaina? Niall would kill me if anything happened to her! Not to mention my mum, since Ellaina's mum and my mum are best friends. I really don't want them getting pissed at me for losing her.

Oh well, she will be fine on her own. The scream probably didn't even come from her, I tried to say to myself.

Trying to shake it off, I began walking again, only to get the feeling that I've been walking around in circles. My feet began hurting, so I leaned against a big brick wall and looked up at the black sky. Don't tell people this, but I'm kind of wondering what Ellaina is doing at this moment... And I'm getting worried.

As if I couldn't be anymore concerned, the scream bellowed out again, only this time it was much closer. Like, if I just turned around to look in that alley that is across the deserted street, I would find out who is making that ear twisting yelp.

I tiptoed across the road, and slid behind a wall so I could get a close look at what was happening. Three booming male voices were heard and one female.

"Please!" The female voice struggled, and I instantly recognized it as Ellaina's.

"What are we gonna do with you?"

Oh no!

Before I could even think, I pounced on one, knocking him hard in the head. One of them tried tugging me off, but I ended up punching him square in the jaw.

"Louis!" Ellaina screamed, "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

What?

Ellaina's POV:

"Please!" I struggled, since I was laughing so hard. Damn, these bafoons are funny! We are currently in an alley, hanging out. I can't believe I ever thought that these guys were going to kill me! They turned out really nice.

"What are we gonna do with you?" Said Joe, faking an evil smirk. Bobby and Billy chuckled.

Out of no where, a young man popped out from behind the wall and jumped on Billy. I screamed, since I'm in such a dangerous area, and this culprit might blow us all to bits!

I couldn't see the imbecile's face when Joe tried pulling him off. That ended with Joe getting punched in the jaw.

The crazy person turned their head to face me, and I was shocked to see who it was.

"Louis!" I screamed, "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

His head shot up in utter confusion then grabbed my wrist.

"Um, what does it look like?" He was talking to me like he would talk to a crazy person, "I'm saving you, stupid."

"What do you mean?" Asked Bobby, as he scratched his head curiously.

"Yeah," said Billy, "Careful young one, I think this boy here might be a lunatic!"

I laughed. Lou was just looking at me with a confused expression on his face. He's probably wondering what the hell is going on.

"What?" Louis finally spoke up, "But from there it sounded like you folks were gonna hit her or something."

Joe chuckled as he shook his head, "Oh boy, we'd never hit a woman! Only a horrible person would do that!"

Lou looked down at the ground angrily, as if Joe knew what Louis had done to me. Little did he know that I never told Joe a thing. He then glared at me.

"Whatever," he scoffed, "It looks like you're doing fine on your own, weirdo."

I rolled my eyes.

"Why, yes, I am! Penis-breath..."

"Bitch."

"Fag."

"Stupid."

"Man whore."

"Okay!" Bobby interrupted, "That's enough you too!"

"Yeah knock it off." Yelled Billy, "I haven't heard so much cussing since my wife met my aunt Meredith at our family reunion!"

The three of them shuddered.

"It's funny how the female population can come up with so many different profanities when it comes to insulting each other." Joe muttered. Billy sighed.

"You can say that again!" He said, "Now I cant take my wife to any of aunt Meredith's tea parties without boiling water and finger sandwiches getting flung at one another. With the amount of food that ends up on Betsy could probably feed a whole family, including the pets!"

I broke down laughing. Wow, these guys are such characters!

Louis apologized, when his eyes shifted to the crowbar placed in Bobby's hand. "But, what's that crowbar for?"

"Bobby here told me that these three were fixing a few vents in this old apartment building, and they just came outside for a smoke." I explained, "At first, I thought they were gonna murder me with it, and hide my body in that big garbage bin! Turns out I was wrong." Joe chuckled whilst rolling his eyes.

"This little lady was telling us how you two British folks ended up out here," Joe said to Louis, "I would love to help you find your friends. I have an old pickup truck if y'all wanna use it."

Glancing at Louis, I gave him a look. I grinned from ear to ear as I shook Joe's hand, before Louis could decline.

"You've got yourself a deal!"

A/N

Hello all!

So how'd you like this chapter? xD

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY READS IM GETTING!!! AHHHH

*does happy dance*

I love reading everyone's comments, it's SOOO fun! Thank you!

Please tell me what you think of my story, and please vote too! It'll make all my dreams come true!

Thanks SOOO much!!!!!!!

Kisses,

~beca~