Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

My eyes widend. Did he really say what I think he just said?! This can not be happening! Louis is going to ruin the road trip that Niall, Kelsey and I have been planning!! Niall must be joking!!

 "NO!!" I yelled, "NIALL ARE YOU FRICKING KIDDING ME?! YOU KNOW LOUIS HAS BEEN BULLYING ME SINCE I WAS FIVE!!!"

 Kelsey and Niall looked incredibly guilty. They kept quiet knowing that any word they said would piss me off even more than I already am.

 After about five minutes of silence Niall decided to speak up.

 "I'm really sorry Ellaina," he apologised, "It's just that, I need another guy around..."

 "And out of all the guys in this school you pick Louis?!" I snapped.

 "We're really sorry," began Kelsey, "Louis is Niall's best friend! Besides, maybe you and Louis can become friends..."

 "NO!" I shouted, "NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE BETWEEN ME AND LOUIS!! DO YOU REALISE HE IS THE REASON I ALWAYS DREAD WAKING UP IN THE MORNING?! NOTHING CAN REPLACE ALL THE PAIN HE CAUSED FOR ME!!"

 Flashback: (Age 16)

 Rain drops began trickling down from the sky. I was walking home from school and decided to take the short cut, so I wouldn't get too wet. Sadly, taking the shortcut means I have to walk past Louis's house.

 I decided that if I ran, he wouldn't see me, so I started running. My bag was heavy, full of textbooks and papers.

 As I was running, I heard snickers and footsteps jogging behind me. I didn't even need to turn around to see who it was. I already knew; Louis, Harry, Zayn and Liam.

 "YOU'RE SUCH A LITTLE BITCH!!" Yelled Zayn. I tried to hold back my tears.

 "YEAH," agreed Liam, "STOP RUNNING! YOU ALREADY KNOW WE'LL CATCH YOU, BITCH!!"

 I ran faster, hoping that they wouldn't catch me. Too late, I felt two large hands grip my waist and pull me to the ground. I turned my head to see Louis standing there, smirking. The guys were laughing behind him.

 "Let me go!!" I screamed.

 "Shut up!" Louis yelled. He then slapped me right across the face.

 "OW!" I shouted, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!"

 Louis chuckled and turned around towards the guys.

 "Let's go, boys." He said casually. Anger started rising up inside of me. They all hopped inside Harry's car and started the engine. I soon did something I really regret doing.

 I pulled out a small bar that was sticking out of my neighbor's fence and began smashing the windows. I know, your probably thinking, "Wow, she is so dumb for doing that!" but I couldn't help the anger that was rising inside of me!

 Everyone sprinted out of the now smashed up car. Harry is so gonna kill me! Literally.

 Harry ran up to me. I was still smashing up his car. I looked at their faces and saw one thing, pure anger. They looked like they were gonna murder me.

 Louis grabbed the bar from my hands and  punched me across the face.

 "YOU'RE PAYING FOR THIS BITCH!!!" Harry screamed. That was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

End of Flashback:

 I shuttered at the memory. Louis and his his friends used to call me names like that all the time. I had eventually gotten used to it, but I never really understood why they call me a bitch. In fact, I don't even believe I'm a bitch at all!