Chapter 14

Chapter 14.

LOUIS POV:

Ugh.

What the actual fuck am I doing?

I just wrapped my arm around her and apologized. She didn't even say anything!

Usually when I do that to girls they swoon.

Why wasn't it working on Ellaina?!

It was just driving me bonkers knowing that she was completely ignoring me. Like, I know she was probably jealous of the blonde. Shari, I think her name was.

She looked up at me with confusion in her eyes.

"What the hell Lou?!" She yelled as she pushed me off of her, "You completely insulted me in front of that bimbo, calling ME trash!"

"Calm down!" For damn sake, I was comforting her and this is the thanks I get?! Such a bitch.

"Don't tell ME to calm down," Ellaina replied angrily.

"Let's just drive." I glared at her as I dug the keys into the ignition and started down the dirt road.

Wow. I can't believe I actually felt bad for that little twat. I am Louis the tommo Tomlinson! I am king.

She's just a boring peasant.

She did look beautiful, though.

Wait....

WHAT?

ELLAINA'S POV:

We have been on the road for about 6 hours.

I am tired, moody, suffering from serious period cramps, AND sitting next to Louis Tomlinson.

Soon, everything became blurry. I closed my eyes. Finally, I will get some sleep.

Just as I had gotten somewhat comfortably on the hard leather seats I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek. My eyes snapped open, and there sat the devil himself smirking.

That prick flicked me!

"Louis, I'm so tired," I sighed, "Please let me sleep."

"Why don't I get to sleep?" He scowled.

"Because you are driving?"

He rolled his crystal eyes. It was weird... Usually his eyes were hard with anger when he was speaking to me, but this time they were soft. Like he was enjoying my company.

Strange, strange, boy.

I raised an eyebrow at him. His shoulders were relaxed and he was smiling at the road ahead. His window was rolled down so the fluffy brown hair on his perfectly sculpted head was blowing in the wind. I just wanted to run my fingers through it and..

"What?" He asked, knowing I had been staring at him. I coughed, snapping out of my trance and averting my eyes to my fiddling fingers.

"N-nothing." I stuttered. He raised his eyebrows at me and just shrugged it off. I relaxed back in my seat.

Holy damn.

A/N

Hey guys.

As you can see, I am NOT dead! :D

I did NOT drop off the face of the earth!

I am so sorry to all of you. I haven't updated in months.

A lot has been going on in my life which was distracting me from my writing, and I needed some time to think about things.

I was going through a major depression. I lost a lot of the people I truly cared about and I have never felt so alone.

Things are going better now, though.

Thanks to all of the people who vote, comment, and fan. If it weren't for you guys I would have NEVER written this chapter. You guys are my motivators and I am truly blessed to have you all supporting me. (:

:)

-beca