Chapter 11

Chapter eleven.

Ellaina's POV:

Selling Louis's TOMS were a lot harder than I had expected. After I ran in the thrift shop, Lou had come in there after me. We had spent the next ten minutes fighting over those stupid pairs of shoes. After those long horrendous minutes of Louis acting like a five year old, I finally got a chance to get rid of those blasted TOMS.

"What am I gonna wear for shoes now, dumb ass?" Louis growled. I shrugged.

"I don't know, just grab a pair of those two dollar flip flops."

He grunted before grabbing a red pair and gave the cashier two dollars.

"I hate flip flops." He replied bluntly as we exited the thrift shop.

"That's your problem, not mine." I said chuckling darkly. For me, watching Louis not get his way is like watching the funniest movie on Earth. It brings me joy.

"Where are we going to stay tonight?" He asked sceptically. I shrugged my shoulder before shoving my hands in my sweater pockets and walking down the dark sidewalks. I heard Lou mutter profanities as he ran after me. "Hey! Where are you going?!"

"How should I know?" I answered curtly, "Maybe there's a shelter somewhere that will let us in after five o'clock."

Lou stopped suddenly and yanked me around to face him. He looked pissed.

"If you think I will be staying in a shelter filled with creepy old homeless people, then you are mistaken! I refuse!" He growled. I scoffed whilst pulling my sore arm out of his death grip.

"You are SO shallow!" I sighed, "Look, it will only be for, like, one night! If you can't handle one night then I don't know how you will survive with me out here!"

As I looked into his eyes, a flabbergasted expression shone across them. He stood there, silent, for a minute, until he finally decided to speak up, "Who said I was going to stay here with you?"

My eyebrows furrowed, and I have out a low chuckle, "Oh puh-lease! You woudn't last twenty minutes here without me!"

"Wanna bet?!" He challenged.

"Yeah, I'd love to see you fail."

"Fine! Then I shall be on my way!"

With that, Louis turned around and sound off, leaving me flabbergasted. Louis will get into a lot of trouble without me...

Turning around, I decided the best place to go now, is a homeless shelter. I sighed. I've never stayed in a homeless shelter before. I've always had a nice, warm home to go to, along with a loving family.

I turned into a dark alley.

Maybe there will be a place for me to stay over here. My eyes wandered around only to find graffiti covered brick walls and dark figures lurking about.

I gulped. Leaving without Louis might not have been the best idea after all... I mean, sure he is an asshole, but at least he's strong and can defend me...

What makes you think he will defend you? He HATES you! A voice in my head whispered coldly.

Sighing, I knew the voice in my head was probably right. I'm just going to have to defend myself.

The figures came closer and closer towards me, and with each step they took, my heart beat louder and louder. Just a few more steps and they would be visible! I didn't know what to do!

"Hello?" My voice was very weak, but loud enough for them all to hear me.

All of a sudden, they all stopped walking, and stood there for a minute, probably looking me over.

Soon, a husky man with at least thirty different tattoos came out of the darkness, leaving the rest of his clan mysterious. He smirked, walking towards me, getting closer and closer. I wanted to scream, but my mouth wasn't cooperating. The man was holding something. It looked like a crowbar! He gave me a wicked smile.

Oh how I wish Louis was here to help me!

"Hello there, little girl..."

A/N

Hey! So I know it's short, but I just felt SOOO bad for not updating often...

How are you guys?

I'm SOOO happy, thank you everyone for giving me eight hundred reads!

What do y'all think is gonna happen to Ellaina? Hahaha cliffhanger!

Remember to,

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Trust me, I really love reading all of your comments! It brightens up my day!!!!

~becky~