Chapter Six: Familiar Faces- err, Wings.

Ali slept well that night, possibly for the first time in his entire life. He woke up safe and warm, in a bed, and the girls had made food. Good food that he didn't have to steal! why were these two so generous? did they expect something in return? He'd happily provide if they did, they had been so kind he would do anything for them. The dragoness noted he was awake and offered him a basket of strawberries. A heavy gaelic accent outlined her common as she spoke, "Here you are, something light on your stomach. We were talking- closest town is At'ena-" Meggy piped up with the simple correction of "Avena. It means rushing rivers. We're going to see the town, then find out the quickest ways to get you two home!" "
"Oh, I'm very sorry if I've overstayed my welcome-"
"No, no!! I'm very happy to have you here, but neither of you is used to this environment." 
"Ah, can't Fyrian fly?"
Fyrian extended her wings in response to show a hole in her wing,  one the winds would rush through. No dragon could fly with a hole in their wings.
"Besides, I'm a preistess- we don't get trained to fly until after we get ahold of our powers and I've barely got a handle on them. We'll be heading out at noon." Fyrian quickly changed the topic, her red, leathery wings ruffling to show her mild discomfort with her wings as a center of attention.  
Ali took the hint, but Meghan rushed around to Fyrian's back and fussed with her wings, worrying over the hole. Fyrian allowed this. Ali was incredibly intrigued by the dragon's wings- they looked like they would be soft. He found himself standing behind Fyrian, who had extended her wings for ease of access. He explored her wings, running his fingers over her spines, soothing the scales like he had done it before. Something seemed to spark in the back of his mind, a memory he couldn't possibly have, of tracing her rose petal-like scales in the moonlight as she slept. 

He figured it was just his touch-depraved mind.

right?

right.

a/n
--------------

GUESS WHO'S BACK

BACK AGAIN

ROBIN'S BACK

BACK TO WRITING

anyways, TSSAM  will now be updated every Wednesday! So sorry about that long break, I had finals and end-of-school chaos.

Happy pride month!

Cannon sexuality list for all of your rep needs-

Fyrian- Biromantic Asexual

Ali- Biromantic Asexual

Meghan- Panromantic Asexual

Roslin- Bisexual Biromantic

King Jiao-Long of Dragons- Aromantic Asexual

Connwaer- Aromantic Asexual

Kitt- Biromantic Demisexual

Jack- Panromantic Asexual

lotssssssssss of ace rep in my household