Chapter 12: You've Been Inhaling Somethin' And It 'Aint The Mist

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY

P.S.- MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

Recap:

 There wasn’t something right about this girl, I was sure. But I couldn’t… not for the life of me… remember.

“In this world you’ve got to accept that there are kids younger than you… yet stronger than me.” I heard Kakashi say to Naruto.

“Farewell,” the masked girl said… and disappeared.

Wait!

“Wait, no!” I ran forward, “don’t let her go!”

But she was ready gone.

Naruto was punching the dirt or something like that and Kakashi was consulting him. I let out a huff of air.

“Does anyone else get the feeling that something is wrong here?” I questioned as everyone else began walking away. Kakashi stopped and looked back at me before looking up—and then suddenly he collapsed!

“Oh shit!” I exclaimed as we all huddled over him, “See you guys?! Nobody every listens to me!”

*************************************************************************************************************************************

“What do we do now?” Naruto asked and slumped his shoulders

Sakura shrugged, “Well I guess we wait until Kakashi-Sensei wakes up…”

“Oh, don’t worry, you guys,” Tazuna’s daughter, Tsunami (can’t believe they named her after a natural disaster tsk tsk), began, “While you’re waiting, you can start eating, dinner will be ready soon.”

That seemed to bring a gleam to Naruto’s face, “Oh gee, thanks lady!” Any mention of food would bring a smile to his face… d’aw!

“Yea, thanks so much, Lady Tsunami.”

Lady Tsunami grinned at me, “Oh anything for the Princess of Tenka and the saviors of my father!”

That had me taken a back and I furrowed my eyebrows, “How did you—”

“Hey, Ren can I ask you a question?”

Sasuke stood at the farthest end from us in the room. I walked around the KO’d Kakashi-Sensei on the floor and to Sasuke.