Chapter 4: Sensei, Can I Stop?

This was supposed to be updated 2 days ago.. I'm so sorry, please forgive me!

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY (and love me again?)

I sighed dramatically and shifted in my seat, "Why do we have to wait again?"

"Because Ren," Kakashi Sensei began, "Sakura is meeting us here."

We were currently at Ichiraku Ramen again. We had already brought the cat back to its rightful owner--unfortunately for that cat but, ha, karma. The reason why I'm saying this is because the owner was completely bonkers and nearly suffocated Mr. Fluffykins in her breast when she hugged him. I could totally see why he ran away. But serves him right for scratching my Naruto's face like that. But anyway we were at the Ichiraku Ramen again, waiting for Sakura. She was, of course, taking forever to get back. I felt like I just grew old waiting for her...

"What's taking her so long?" I groaned and tapped my forehead to the table to show how completely bored and tired I was.

"It's only been 10 minutes, Ren," Kakashi remarked with a small chuckle as if my impatience was amusing.

"10 minutes to long!" I breathed out, "Man, I swear, she has no consideration for us. Like why are we even waiting for her again?"

"Sakura is a part of team 7, Ren, weather you like her or not. We have to wait."

I took my hand under my cheek as Kakashi continued speaking. I took glances at his face and watched as his mask moved up and down as he spoke. I knew the tone he was using, he was scolding me, I could just close my eyes and visualize him wagging his finger at me saying: "no, no, no." Or I can visualize Lady Kiyouko with her and the sprayer. Oh lord. I've become so accustom to it.

"Oh, is the princess too high and mighty to wait for her own teammates?" Sasuke suddenly remarked snidely, causing me to stare over at him angrily. The nerve of this guy!

"Uhm-no." I told him with an obvious roll of my eyes, "this princess is too high and mighty to wait for Sakura, get your facts straight, gesu."