Chapter 8: The Journey Begins

PLS

VOTE

COMMENT

&

ENJOYY

*Angelanoche, dedicated to this girl because her comments made me laugh and what made me get off my but to update! (cOMMENTS guys, I luff DeM)

---------

RECAP:

All our heads turned to the door as it slowly creaked open the moment he said that. And…that’s when the bridge builder showed up, bottle in hand, pissed drunk.

“What the hell?” He hiccupped, “A bunch a little snot nose kids?” I had the urge to roll my eyes as he took a swing from his sake bottle. “And you little one with the idiotic look on your face, you really expect me to believe you’re a ninja?” I knew the guy was talking about Naruto, too bad he didn’t.

“HAHA, whose the little one with the idiotic look on his—” His words died in his mouth when he soon realized that he was the shortest one of all. Sasuke, being the tallest, me and Sakura being tied, and then poor lil’ Naruto. He got mad at this. “WHY YOU LITTLE SCUM BAG!” He went to jump at the guy but Kakashi held him back.

“I’LL DEMOLISH YOU! LEMME AT HIM! LEMME AT HIM!”

Kakashi sighed, “Naruto,” he said calmly, “You can’t demolish the client. It doesn’t work that way.”

The bridge builder took another swing at his bottle.

“I am Tazuna, a master bridge builder and I must return to my country. I’m building a bridge there that can change our world, and I expect you to get me there safety, even if it means giving up your life.”

I raised my eyebrow at this guy, “Um, what?” Who made him think he was that important? Boo, you ain’t that important. I wanted to clap my hands in his face. But I didn’t. A troubling thought occurred to me. If I remember correctly, this mission took about a week or so in the episode. And, I was pretending to be Ren. This jutsu wore off after sunset…not only that but…I needed Ren to do the transformation with her…

It seemed like I was in a predicament.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“No, absolutely, not. No way, no how.”

My jaw fell, “But…”

“Sorry, Mika, but this is it. I’m putting my foot down on this one.”

“Ren!”

“I’m not giving you my blood okay?”

“But Ren, you don’t understand!” I cried out and hung my head back. “I don’t have time for us to argue!” It was true, I really didn’t have time. Team 7 was waiting for me outside the apartment and I had only a few minutes left—they had given me 15 minutes to pack my things, which I had accomplished in only 5 and I used the remaining to persuade Ren. I had explained her my predicament, well ours, since it effected us both. I was pretending to be her to be on Team 7 with this jutsu, but this special jutsu wore off by sunset and I needed just a drop of her blood so I could remain in her form longer and not get caught! Of course that also meant while I was away, Ren need to continue pretending to be me. This jutsu was a little different from the one we used before and could be used for long distance but the key was that it had to be used at the exact time. I already pricked my blood into this little tube, now it was her turn and she wouldn’t friggin do her part!