Best Niall

Accidentally in Love

By: beyoutiful1D

Niall and Marygrace met by a chance of fate, a twist of luck. What are the odds that you accidentally address a ranting email meant for your cheating ex-boyfriend to an international superstar? What are the odds that he'll actually reply? Niall can't tell Marygrace the truth. He just can't. Then again, what are the odds that by the hand of an email, you'll meet that one person meant just for you? That you'll Accidentally fall in love?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Do We Know

By: DreamingVole179

It's been a few years since I've been here. My name is Veronique Williams, I'm 200 years old in a 27-year-old's body. Some would call me a vampire, some would call me a ghost. Either would be invalid. As no one's like me--except for him, the one who locked me in a box for 200 years after I said I didn't want to be with him anymore and he turned me into a frikin vampire! He's here in this new, modern world too, in a new body, still a vampire like me. My "ex-boyfriend" as humans nowadays would call him. My lover from the past is here too, yet all of us have secrets we haven't told each other, and some of us don't recognize each other. Yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things Happen For A Reason

By: LouisCarrot14

CeCi Morgan is not your average girl. She has had a rough past. She has been beat, tortured and scarred. She's had her heart broken and torn. And all she wants to do is get away. After running into a so called curly haired boy at the airport, she thinks she's falling for him. When really she's falling for the blonde with the blue eyes. Who will she choose? Or will it become a problem between the two boys and she might have to give up?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take Me Away

By: LouisCarrot14

Running. That's how it happened. I ran. Far. Running is how I met him. The love of my life. I never even knew him before that one day I was running away from him. Not the boy I ran into. A different him. I hate him so much. And that day, he just went way too far. I'm his god damn daughter and he harasses me like I'm some grown up woman. No. That's not how it worked. I was a freaking 15 year old girl. Not some 35 year old woman. Do you know what it's like to be so young and to be taken advantage of by your own father? No? Read my story to find out how I survived through the pain, met a friend and ended up having an amazing life. One person changed my life forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Arrow That Missed

By: XDreamscancometrueX

[No description available]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:11

By: socksandstripes

Niall makes a wish every night at 11:11, everyday he hopes it comes true. Lacey read in a story once that wishing at 11:11 makes your dreams become reality.

Someone is controlling what happens, you can all her Fate.

Niall and Lacey make the same wish.

And Fate brings them together.