Best One Direction

Even Angels Die

By: pure1d

Katy is suffering from extreme grief due to the death of her boyfriend, Eleanor was kicked out of her home by her parents, Ella is a huge One Direction fan that can barely speak when in the same room as them, Janine's life has changed completely as her best friend becomes famous while Felicity is haunted by her worst school enemy. What will happen when our boys become involved?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just Another Camping Trip?

By: LouisCarrot14

Adelaide Thompson and Zayn Malik

Eleanor Calder and Louis Tomlinson

Hayley Taylor and Liam Payne

Nicole Ryan and Niall Horan

Savannah Lewis and Harry Styles

All completely and totally in love.

The boys of One Direction and their beloved girlfriends need time off from the paparazzi and find that they just need a vacation.

When they all set out together to go on a camping trip, thinking they will have the time of their lives and weird things start to happen to them, and people start to go missing, what will happen? Will they ever get off of the haunted campsite? Or will they be left on the grounds to be haunted for the rest of their lives?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heart Attack

By: 1nderAction

Okay, how did i end up going on a tour with one direction?

Jodi Vega is a normal 17 year old girl but her sisters not normal. Her sister signs Jodi up for a -win a tour with one direction- thing and guess what? She was picked. Being filmed and on the show Heart Attack, one direction slowly falls in love with her. What will happen? Three other jealous girls and a jealous best friend?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teach Me How To Live

By: insanelyimmature

"I'm a simple girl who tries to live a simple life, until I met five famous boys. Every one hated me for my decision. I don't get it really, how they hate me for what I chose. I was giving them a favor."

Larissa De La Vega and her family moved to Los Angeles for good. She never liked the idea of moving there. A few months later she meets someone who would lead her to five boys. What if sparks fly around her and these five famous English boys, what would she do?

Does she even want to be connected with all them?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imperfect Perfections times Five

By: wannabealyssaxx

Alyssa Dawson has been Harry Styles' girlfriend for over two years now. She couldn't be more happy with her life because not only does she have the most amazing boyfriend, but her friends and family have also helped make her life pretty much perfect. However, in the habit of everything in her life happening too fast, a simple misunderstanding bringing up many past memories break Harry and Alyssa apart. Unexpected news awaits for both of them when good friend Justin Bieber has some very interesting feelings to reveal. Putting aside everything, as Harry and Alyssa both secretly try to patch it up together, the lives of the other One Direction boys are also played up front. With a mad stalker on the lose and countless complications, life is never dull. Tune in for all the plot twists, funny dialogues and fandom that is Imperfect Perfection times five!